BY BVLGARI

Bulgari presents a new floral fragrance inspired by the precious iridescence of an amethyst: Omnia Amethyste: a new story of elegance and seduction. The essence of Omnia Amethyste is as precious & delicate as the scent of iris and rose gardens caressed with the morning dew. Elegant and refined, Omnia Amethyste is dedicated to a young woman who expresses herself through an enveloping yet fresh fragrance. Her graceful personality reflects the combination of pure and authentic notes while the amethyst, symbol of balance, evokes her noble spirit full of grace and harmony. Her strong femininity reveals itself through her discreet sensuality.

• "A little spray goes a long way and lasts. " in 1 review
  • "It's perfect for the young woman who acts maturely but has a little bit of edge." in 1 review
  • "It is not overpowering at all and every time I have wear it I get compliments (by young and older women)." in 1 review
Emily G.
Middleton
Another beautiful Bvlgari scent. This smells like a super fresh and light floral with a citrusy splash. Technically grapefruit. It lasts a long time on my skin. I recommend this scent or any of the others in the Omnia range.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Scent of beautiful flowers,so nice smell. I think is the best for the summer time. I love it, I love in Florida where is always summer so I wear it anytime I want. Recommend it with two hands
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Okay, so this is my top favorite perfume!!! I’m so inlove with the smell and it definitely stays on you pretty much all day. I’m inlove! I’ll definitely want to buy lots of this. It’s hard to find in the stores around me. Located in Oahu.
Angela O.
Eastpoint
I received a sample of this perfume and it smells so good I went immediately and bought a whole big bottle of it I do get lots of compliments on the way it smells Highly recommend
Jae-anne B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
i bought this perfume as a christmas gift for myself and i actually love all the different smell of this product! this particular one is the one that caught my attention especially the smell,it is very fresh scent and i love all the packaging. it is not strong at all and with a spray or two, it will last for a whole day. would definitely recommend it to everyone!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
This is such a pleasant fragrance! It is my favorite of all the Bulgari gem bottles, I even like it better than the Crystaline.  The amethyst doesn't get the credit it really deserves.  Marketers always push the coral and real ones, those are just too punchy. I prefer the amethysts because it is clean, light, femenine, sexy, airy, intriguing -and never clean ting or powdery. The scent lasts through the day, and is a flattering accent day or night.
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Im inlove with this perfume! Im almost out of it too how sad! Anyways I bought this at an airport when i was travelling, i bought this and the gold one but this smells better than the gold one!
Tiffany K.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this perfume back in 2008 as a gift from my mother. At that time I thought it was too strong & not too keen on it. Later, after a few attempts to wear it as I don't like to waste my perfume, I noticed I got complimented a lot for this! Then I started changing my mind. Today, I'm on my third bottle already & will keep buying it, its a must have in my collection!!! No other perfume can compete with this, a perfume & a mood lifter! I used to wear it when I go out at night & clubbing but now I wear it for work too! The most memorable compliment I received was from a nurse at my workplace, who said that a famous fancy hotel in New York City used to keep Bvlgari perfume in their bathroom many years ago, and she always thinks of that when she smells their Bvlgari scents :)
Jayme R.
While visiting Disney World my husband and I went to the Italian pavilion and visited a store that sold various fragrances this was one of them. The bottle was intriguing so I just needed to see what the fragrance was.. This was such a nice fragrance. Floral, but not "grandmotherly" floral. It also has sort of clean, fresh type of scent. Just very pleasant. My husband liked it so much he purchased it for me. Whenever I wear this scent I receive so many compliments. Love it!
Penelope E.

This perfume I love, is one of my favorites, that rich aroma that has so sensual and soft at the sight makes any man fall in love with you.

They gave it to me and I live to love it so that it does not end, although my love told me that I would give another one and in that case I would like to buy col acqua to taste all the aromas jijiji
Andrea A.
What is it ??
Monica T.
Naperville, IL
Is this a good fragrance? I want to try a new perfume and I heard good things about BVLGARI. I just don't know if this one is good. I like sweet perfumes.
Ines G.
Which of the omnia scents is your favorite?
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
What type of scent does it have? I hope no old lady perfume smell lol

back