BVLGARI Mon JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anna L.BVLGARI Mon JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anna L.BVLGARI Mon JASMIN NOIR L'EAU EXQUISE Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jazmín C.

BY BVLGARI

An exquisite melody for a bright Eau de Jasmin. Born of the delicate jasmine flower, together with the exuberant water of fountains and the sublime beauty of a woman. Inspired by the enchantment of the splendid Italian-style gardens of the renaissance, specifically by a fragrant walk through the shade of the Boboli Gardens—where a floral breeze exhales the freshness and sparkle of the fountains.

Notes:
Pink Pomelo, Fresh Green Almond, Jasmine White Tea, Jasmine, White Musks, Woods.
Style:
Delicate. Romantic. Fresh.

Anna L.
This is the only perfume I use. It's called Jasmine but it actually isn't very floral smelling. Instead it smells kind of fresh and light. Mixes very well with my own body chemistry. The scent lasts almost all day and is very noticeable but in a very subtle way.
Sage D.
atlanta
I love this perfume! I usually wear Marc Jacobs Daisy and was looking for a similarly light and fresh alternative. The saleswoman suggested I smell this scent and I fell in love with the jasmine I smelled. It smells clean yet floral and is light and long lasting. I totally recommend this perfume!
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
Let me just say that I have been low-key hinting to someone to buy this for me FOREVER. It is such an amazing soft and floral scent. They sell it at Ulta and when I used to work there- I would smell it everyday. :) It's got a pretty heavy price tag but it's so worth it.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
This is one of the most unique, elegant fragrances that I have ever encountered. It makes me feel very feminine, yet sophisticated - flirty, yet poised - and like one of a kind. Every time I wear this fragrance people stop to find out what I have on. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Unique and out going fragrance. Love the smell of this fragrance I would totally recommend this fragrance to everyone. The bottle is super elegant and classy it smell like this flora unique smell
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I love this! I received a sample from Sephora and immediately went to the store to buy a full size. It has a sophisticated, flora sent that reminds me of walking through a garden at night. The bottle is gorgeous, too.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Bought this for my mom for Mother's Day. Beautiful floral fragrance that smells a bit spicy. I like that it is a strong scent that is easily noticeable.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this scent it's not to strong not to light and lasts a very long time on me! I have most of this lines fragrances because i love them so very much.
Amy H.
Lovely, creamy jasmine perfume. It has good staying power, and lingers for hours after a spritz. However, it's nothing "wow" and good for everyday use.
member-3ed1be06a
Davao,toril
My mom bought me another bvlgari bcause i really love the fragrance on it and i love the bottle very unique and simple. So i highly recommend this!
Rona S.
new york , ny
How long does this perfume last for?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Is there a strong alcohol smell?
carla l.
Pacoima, CA
  Dana L. Coral Springs, FL 12 conversations       Its the best to use
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Is this perfume expensive?