Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anna L.Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise 0.34 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anna L.

BY BVLGARI

An exquisite melody for a bright Eau de Jasmin. Born of the delicate jasmine flower, together with the exuberant water of fountains and the sublime beauty of a woman. Inspired by the enchantment of the splendid Italian-style gardens of the renaissance, specifically by a fragrant walk through the shade of the Boboli Gardens where a floral breeze exhales the freshness and sparkle of the fountains. Notes: Pink Pomelo, Fresh Green Almond, Jasmine White Tea, Jasmine, White Musks, Woods. Style: Delicate. Romantic. Fresh. see more...

Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
This is the only perfume I use. It's called Jasmine but it actually isn't very floral smelling. Instead it smells kind of fresh and light. Mixes very well with my own body chemistry. The scent lasts almost all day and is very noticeable but in a very subtle way.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
This is one of the most unique, elegant fragrances that I have ever encountered. It makes me feel very feminine, yet sophisticated - flirty, yet poised - and like one of a kind. Every time I wear this fragrance people stop to find out what I have on. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Unique and out going fragrance. Love the smell of this fragrance I would totally recommend this fragrance to everyone. The bottle is super elegant and classy it smell like this flora unique smell
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Bought this for my mom for Mother's Day. Beautiful floral fragrance that smells a bit spicy. I like that it is a strong scent that is easily noticeable.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this scent it's not to strong not to light and lasts a very long time on me! I have most of this lines fragrances because i love them so very much.
member-3ed1be06a
Davao,toril
My mom bought me another bvlgari bcause i really love the fragrance on it and i love the bottle very unique and simple. So i highly recommend this!
Roxann R.
Love all the Bvlgari perfumes they all smell great this one I gifted to my mom she loves it not to strong not to soft sweet
M. B.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell and the strength of smel. I get headaches easily, so there are not to many sprays u can use.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
The small packaging is great for travel! Lasted full 8 hour work day. Received lots of compliments from women.
Rona S.
new york , ny
How long does this perfume last for?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Is there a strong alcohol smell?