BY BVLGARI

Jasmin Noir is a flower of the imagination. It is white, immaculate, and conveys pure mystery, revealing intriguing sensuality at nightfall. A precious floral woody fragrance with ambery accents centered around one of the true perfumery jewels: the jasmin flower. Olfactive Family: Floral Woody Sensual Top Notes: Green Sap and Gardenia Petals Base: Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Satiny Almond, Precious Wood, Licorice and Tonka Bean Absolute Eau de Parfum, Purse Spray see more...

Evelyn Renata R.
TUCSON , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that I am bias when it comes to Bvlgari perfumes. My favorites are Coral and Rose however, this one is not left behind, it is in the collection of fragrances in my dresser one that I will defiantly buy over and over. It is very fresh and light just how I like them.
Michelle G.
I receive this fragrance as a sample and I love the scent. It's not overpowering, yet last all day. I received numerous compliments that I will definitely be purchasing soon...
Genya C.
This is mysterious sex appeal in a bottle. I love jasmine anything and this has jasmine, orange blossom and musk in it. 💖
Mariam A.
Orland Park , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only one I haven't tried. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it still available ?