BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum
  • "I always get compliments from total strangers whenever I wear it." in 1 review
Caroline A.
Atlanta, GA
I get compliments every time I wear this, it's such a great scent and everyone wants to know what it is
Erin P.
A bit pricey but this scent is beyond exquisite. Rich and sexy. Perfect perfume for special occasions.
mady b.
Smells pretty good as far as I can tell, I like it overall and its great for a gift or something
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
Tried this out after I could no longer find the Jasmin Noir (black bottle). This smells amazing too, and is definitely long lasting. I don't get as many compliments as I did with Jasmin Noir, but it's still a great fragrance and I love wearing it.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I have the full size of this EDP and I'm on my second bottle. I declare this as my signature scent. It's so good I even spray this on my pillow before bed. It's musky yet feminine. There is floral smell something similar to a white flower (maybe that's the Jasmin -- I'm not really good with determining scents). I can wear this all year round but it smells even better during colder months. It also lasts whole day on the skin. I can still smell it before laundry (like 3 days after I use the perfume). The box that it came with is so luxurious as well as the bottle. The spray is very good and it catches the remaining perfume when it's almost gone which means there will never be any waste.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a good scent but a little more musky than I prefer for my age bracket. However, you can rest assured it stays on for forever and a day. I had gotten a sample and then a gift of this perfume and I do enjoy it but too much of it and I do get a little tired of it.
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
I got this as a sample when I went in to Ulta and it is literally the best perfume I have EVER smelled before. It's not overwhelming at all; it's light and feminine. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey, but with the way it smells and stays in your skin all day it would definitely be worth the splurge.
Michelle Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I really like this perfume because of how it reacts with my body chemistry. At first whiff it smells.a little overpowering, but I noticed how nice it smells hours later. This scent also lasts a long time. The next day, I can still smell the perfume on me.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as an anniversary gift and it smells amazing. I always get compliments from total strangers whenever I wear it. The scent lasts and I think its more meant for night time occasions as it can be a little strong for daytime.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I love this! I do think it is a little dense for summer but it is perfect for in the winter! The scent is not overpowering either. I can wear it all day with out a headache or feeling like I have a scent trail following me!
Aissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this smell good?
Mari C.
Sevilla
Que es lo que mas destaca?
Denisse vallejo D.
Alguien sabe el nombre de la pagina donde puedo comprar esto?