BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum

by BVLGARI

A sophisticated, luminous and sensual Eau de Parfum within the Jasmin Noir universe, reminiscent of the inimitable values of elegance and refinement at the heart of the Bulgari brand.

Olfactory family: Floral Woody Musk
Top Notes: Golden Cedrat and Lily of the Valley
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine and "Angel Wing" Jasmine
Base Notes: Musky Nougatine and Vibrant Wood

hello! how strong is this scent? i’m quite sensitive to smell so looking for something beautiful but not too overpowering!!
Alguien sabe el nombre de la pagina donde puedo comprar esto?
Que es lo que mas destaca?
Start your review of BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always get compliments from total strangers whenever I wear it.in reviews
Holbrook, NY
BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christina P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I enjoy this perfume, it is not one of my favorites but it is a beautiful perfume. I enjoy this as an evening perfume, it is musky and sexy smelling. I do not find that it lasts as long as I would like
It’s the most beautiful floral perfume ever. Smells like Indian jasmine and instantly uplifts any outfit and my mood . It has that luxurious and rich feel about it - like you can walk out wearing in and you ll own the world . Bit on the pricier side but definitely worth a chance .
Bronx,ny
Excelente aroma. Me encanta. Desde su caja sin destapar surgía su exquisito aroma... se los recomiendo.
Culpeper, VA
It was a gift from my sister and I was a bit reluctant bc my sis likes some strong parfums, but it's not to strong or sweet and it would stay the whole night or day if I need it. My favorite parfum in the whole world and no doubt about it! It's a must have for me and it's also a good gift too the bottle looks so classy!
Derby, KS
This is my grown woman status I absolutely love wearing this. I feel so empowered when I have it in. I love it when a person hugs me and then smiles and tells me that I smell so good. It is very long lasting.
Encino, CA
If you are a Jasmine fan this is THE fragrance for you! It's not weak nor too strong. It lasts all day long & I get nothing but compliments. I would bit change a thing. The bottle is elegant & though it is pricey, it's worth it. A little Gore is a long way!
Best perfume I have ever smelt in my life! Ever since the first time using this perfume I’ve been hooked to it. The price is around 60 dollars so about average for a quality perfume. It last all day and will have people wondering who smells so good! 10/10 recommendation!
Washington, DC
I need this immediately 😩this is one of my all time favorites. I have been having so much trouble finding this in store I miss it so much literally having withdraws. This is a soft feminine sensual fragrance that will having you receiving so many compliments and numbers. The price I last paid was about $80 a bottle. This is the perfect mix between floral and vanilla musk. BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum
Topton, PA
I adore this perfume. I'm a jasmine junkie and this fragrance hits the mark. It's still sultry and I get compliments anytime I wear it. It's perfect.
Tucson, AZ
I have to say that I am bias when it comes to Bvlgari perfumes. My favorites are Coral and Rose however, this one is not left behind, it is in the collection of fragrances in my dresser one that I will defiantly buy over and over. It is very fresh and light just how I like them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP