BY BVLGARI

A sophisticated, luminous and sensual Eau de Parfum within the Jasmin Noir universe, reminiscent of the inimitable values of elegance and refinement at the heart of the Bulgari brand.

Olfactory family: Floral Woody Musk
Top Notes: Golden Cedrat and Lily of the Valley
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine and "Angel Wing" Jasmine
Base Notes: Musky Nougatine and Vibrant Wood

BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum
  • "I always get compliments from total strangers whenever I wear it." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Daphne
Jasmine, citrus, and tea are the main things I smell in this one.  It's a cheap version of Hermes Sur La Nil. I think it's just not quite as nice and not as luxury. I don't know I would probably give this one a total pass because you can do better. That's just my opinion.
KaIli H.
OMAHA, NE
Absolutely one of my favorite fragrances. It has a soft musky scent yet feminine at the same time. I have loved the scent of Jasmine since I was a little girl and the balance it brings to this scent is beautiful! When I wear it I feel happy ready to take the day. It has a subtle scent that isn't overpowering and over confident.
Evelyn Renata R.
Tucson , AZ
I have to say that I am bias when it comes to Bvlgari perfumes. My favorites are Coral and Rose however, this one is not left behind, it is in the collection of fragrances in my dresser one that I will defiantly buy over and over. It is very fresh and light just how I like them.
Michelle
I really like the presentation of this perfume, it is very beautiful and easy to take anywhere. I also really like its aroma. I give it 4 stars, because although it is rich the smell is not very my style, but I like it very much.
Irish R.
Smells really good , but I just spray a few , as if you put too much it won’t be pleasing , the scent is like for a mature woman , but as the days go by it won’t be so strong anymore , I would recommend it tot others to try just don’t out too much
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I have the full size of this EDP and I'm on my second bottle. I declare this as my signature scent. It's so good I even spray this on my pillow before bed. It's musky yet feminine. There is floral smell something similar to a white flower (maybe that's the Jasmin -- I'm not really good with determining scents). I can wear this all year round but it smells even better during colder months. It also lasts whole day on the skin. I can still smell it before laundry (like 3 days after I use the perfume). The box that it came with is so luxurious as well as the bottle. The spray is very good and it catches the remaining perfume when it's almost gone which means there will never be any waste.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a good scent but a little more musky than I prefer for my age bracket. However, you can rest assured it stays on for forever and a day. I had gotten a sample and then a gift of this perfume and I do enjoy it but too much of it and I do get a little tired of it.
Naima jazmine r.
I used to love this perfume but the scene never last long. I found cheaper brand that last longer and the price are way cheaper. Jasmin scene to me always smells refreshing I wish this one the scene last long because its pricey.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I really love this smell I only wish that it was just a bit sweeter. I do love the clean kinda floralish scent you get for this. I love most of the perfume scents from Bvlgari. I was a first time user the I received this in one of my beauty boxes and now love the brand.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is such an incredible scent. I found a sample I had gotten from Sephora ages ago and I just rediscovered this. It has become my favorite. It lasts and lasts and the smell is so musky yet floral that it just makes you want to smell it all day. I was caught smelling my arm a number of times by my boyfriend.
Aissa B.
Keizer, OR
Is this smell good?
Ellen P.
Brasil, Al/ maceió
Queria muito comprar esse perfume, mas não sei se ele tem um bom cheiro e se tem durabilidade... O que vcs acham ?
Mari C.
Sevilla
Que es lo que mas destaca?
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
Alguem ja ganhou tester deste perfume?
Denisse vallejo D.
Alguien sabe el nombre de la pagina donde puedo comprar esto?