BY BVLGARI

The jasmine flower, a diamond of perfumery and a symbol of beauty and luxury, is the centerpiece of this lighter addition to the Jasmin Noir line of fragrances. Young, modern, and highly refined, it opens brightly with top notes of citrusy golden cedrat and floral lily of the valley. The heart of this eau de parfum dazzles the senses with an unexpectedly modern composition of two jasmine flowers, sambac and angelwing, which linger elegantly as the sensual drydown emerges with essences of light musks and vibrant woods. The award-winning perfumers Sophie Labbe and Olivier Polge created this fragrance with Bvlgari. Notes: Golden Cedrat, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Sambac, Angelwing Jasmine, Musky Nougatine, Cedar, Patchouli. Style: Luminous. Elegant. Addictive. see more...

Kaneisha L.
Fort Worth, TX
I just love this scent & mostly all of the Bvlgari scents. They are my favorite! I collect them all. So mysterious & deep.
Mariah K.
I love the lingering scent so much! The bottle and perfume look great! I love wearing it whenever I go out.
Alleah H.
I love this scent it smells fabulous! I always get more when i run out no matter what!