BY BVLGARI

5 piece mini variety with bvlgari aqua marine & blv & bvlgari man & bvlgari man extreme & bvlgari aqua and are edt .17 oz minis design house: bvlgari see more...

Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I purchased this kit for my brother and dad. I love Bvlgari Aqua it smells amazing and this kit had everything men need, it was a great purchase and I highly recommend it.
Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
I purchased this for my oldest son as a gift. He LOVES the scent and what's nice is our whole family does as well. He gets constant comments on it and it's nice having a teenage boy smell nice. ;)
inlyalvarez
Medley, FL
My boyfriend loved it. He won't stop wearing it anymore. I think it's my favorite of all his colognes. 💕
Ruzica R.
It isn't that great i don't like the smell it bothers me i only like aeropostale cologne for men
Hannah E.
Love the smell of this. It smells so amazing.A really good set and lasts a very long time.