BVLGARI Man Extreme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sky R.BVLGARI Man Extreme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kristy G.

BY BVLGARI

Inspired by Romes vitality and strength; a timeless symbol of power. BVLGARI Man Extreme is the expression of an intense Mediterranean freshness, modern and full of contrasts, like a faceted gem.

Top notes: An extreme Mediterranean freshness: elegant and unexpected vegetal top notes; pink grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, cactus sap
Middle Notes: A distinctive, floral masculinity: radiant and intriguing mineral heart; white freesia, Guatemalan cardamom, vegetal amber
Base Notes: An addictive and masculine trail: sophisticated and luminescent woody dry down; balsa wood, Haitian vetiver, Laotian benzoin

Sky R.
Houston
One of the first fragrances in my collection. It’s very different from  colognes I usually purchase. I wore it out during a hotter night, the projection was really good but it seemed as though it didn’t last but about 2hrs. Personally, i would not recommend this product. But that is just my personal opinion. I’ve had it over a year now and I am not even halfway through the bottle.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
I love this fragrance. It is a great combination of sweet and fresh. The cactus juice note in this fragrance has an almost gourmand affect on the fragrance without making it cloying. It is great for warm weather.
Dalin A.
Sandy, UT
This cologne isn't really an attractive scent to me personally but that doesn't make it a bad cologne. It has notes of pink grapefruit, Mediterranean cactus sap, and Calabrian bergamot, combined with white freesia, vegetal amber, and cardamom, followed by vetiver, balsa wood, and benzoin.
Kimesha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have bought it for my boyfriend, it resembles the scent that he normally wears.. it smells so good. To me it's expensive.. you get the average size bottle for like almost $80.
Gabriela R.
This cologne will have you falling in love w/ your man all over again! 😍strong but very good smell that literally lasts all day. I highly recommend this product
Isabella M.
Love this men cologne smell..my husband use it and I fall in love..he smells so good and it last long from the whole day I still smell on him in the afternoon.
Ashley G.
Chapmanville, WV
Love this scent, my boyfriend bought it and it's FABULOUS! Can't stop smelling of him. lol. Any way great Cologne and we both really like.
Heidi S.
Denver
My husband loves this! And I have to admit I love how he smells wearing it as well! Nothing sexier than a good smelling man!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the size of this cologne. It was perfect to keep in my bag for travel It smells delicious
brittany j.
Has a good smell and great potential but to strong for me. You can smell it in the other room.