BVLGARI Man Eau De Toilette

by BVLGARI

Bulgari Man is a white woody oriental fragrance, an elegant and sophisticated vision of masculinity for an authentic man, who is profoundly charismatic and radiant. An original signature of great modernity.

How does this actually smell? Can you compare it to other colognes or scents?
Start your review of BVLGARI Man Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoLynch, KY
This has such a clean, manly, sexy scent. You can smell it hours after its been applied but its not overwhelming at all. It's expensive to me, $78 for a 2oz bottle. You don't have to frequently reapply though and your man smells great all day.
3 years ago
Love Bvlgari scents. I always go to the mess department to smell different colognes. I like my husband to smell good and this is definitely something I would love to buy my husband.
3 months agoStatesville, NC
This smells really good but it is really expensive so my husband has a few mini bottles received as free samples he uses sparingly. This scent is woodsy and manly and just makes me want to nuzzle in his chest forever.
5 years agoBirmingham, MI
I wear many fragrances and when I walk through the office or having a real estate closing transaction I always get asked what I'm wearing and this is always one of my clients favorite scents I wear... In my top 3 for sure! Scent lasts a long time! Cheers
4 years ago
I like it but don't love it so this ones pretty full but its all up to you and what you like some people like soft scents some like flowers others like strong so sample before purchase I would gift this to people though.
4 years ago
I stayed in the Buglari Hotel last year and they gave me a bunch of samples. this cologne was my favorite and I actually bought it for my dad for Christmas the next year. best cologne yet.
4 years ago
Great smell, not too overbearing for everyday wear. Really manly smell, and lasts all day. My first serious boyfriend worn this, and I can recognize the smell anywhere!
4 years ago
First loved this in the store but I love it even more when it is on the skin. I bought it for my husband, and I must say I would even wear it. Has a great scent.
4 years agoMarksville, LA
I bought this for my husband. I love it! He loves it! We love it! No seriously, this is a refined fragrance that smells like a well-groomed gentleman who is to be highly regarded.
4 years agoRiverside, CA
I really like the smell and the look of this bottle it looks like a piece of art. I don't like that many men's fragrances but I definitely like this one.