BY BVLGARI

A fragrance of unadorned elegance, Bvlgari Man balances fresh, vibrant notes of citrusy bergamot with warmer tones of wood. At once classic, modern, and sensual, this everyday fragrance embodies masculine charisma. Notes: Bergamot, White Pear, Cashmere Wood, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Musk. Style: Elegant. Sophisticated. Contemporary. see more...

Arlin G.
Love Bvlgari scents. I always go to the mess department to smell different colognes. I like my husband to smell good and this is definitely something I would love to buy my husband.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I bought this for my husband. I love it! He loves it! We love it! No seriously, this is a refined fragrance that smells like a well-groomed gentleman who is to be highly regarded.
Jacquelyn J.
Received this scent in a sampler I got my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved this smell the most! great for night out maybe date night ;)
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Like this Bvlgari 1 oz size because it is so easy to travel with and the fragrance lasts so you always smell fresh
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
It doesn't smell to strong to me but wow the mell is great i live it my man wears it nnd the smell lastes all day
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
This stuff smells AMAZING! The scent is long-lasting and super intoxicating. Would definitely recommend!
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
Absolutely the best fragrance. on the market its luxurious and sexy very much worth the price
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
Make me girlfriend steel sexy and sleek!! Oh how it turns me on when she smells like this!
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I'm not the hugest fan of this scent. It doesn't smell awful, just doesn't stand out.
Moir M.
Glasgow
An incredibly classy scent, perfect for any man who likes people to notice how great he smells. Quite strong, so using it sparingly is fine - which is ideal, since it isn't the cheapest.