BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by mero B.BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

Jasmin Noir is a flower of the imagination. It is white, immaculate, and conveys pure mystery, revealing intriguing sensuality at nightfall. A precious floral woody fragrance with ambery accents centered around one of the true perfumery jewels: the jasmine flower.

Fragrance Notes:

Olfactory Family: Floral Woody Sensual
Top Notes: Green Sap and Gardenia Petals
Heart Notes: Sambac Jasmine Absolute and Satiny Almond
Base Notes: Precious Wood, Licorice and Tonka Bean Absolute

• "It's such a great scent for the night or day... just great!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite scents, by far." in 1 review
  • "This perfume is ideal for winter, has fantastic staying power and is going to get you knoticed!" in 1 review
  • "It is a very sensual perfume so it is perfect for date night." in 1 review
Kathleen I.
Orlando, FL
THIS IS A LIGHT BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE, PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY, OR EVEN AT NIGHT. AVAILABLE ONLINE, AND TARGET THAT I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR. THE BOTTLE IS SHORT AND THE PACKAGING IS LOVELY. MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF JASMINE AS I AM YOU WILL LOVE THIS SCENT
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a beautiful scent. At first, I was skeptical but i purchased because I wanted something different in my collection of perfumes. Interestingly, this is one of the few scents that I have been stopped in public and questioned what I am wearing. It seems more appropriate for evening wear but I do wear it during the day. It's a very complex scent with jasmine and it definitely lightens up and changes after the first 30 minutes of wear (as do most perfumes). People are very drawn to it and it's a very seductive perfume.
Angel T.
Phoenix, AZ
I seriously LOVE this scent. I love most Bvlgari scents but this is my #1. The first day I wore this perfume I got 3 compliments - one of them was at the end of a busy day at work! I couldn't believe I still smelled so good at the end of my work day. It's a great smell - not sweet and sickly smelling but floral and fresh. Not strong and overpowering - just nice and light.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
When it comes to perfume scents I strongly identify with jasmine. its literally like Jasmine is my middle name, it is the note that is a common theme in all my favorite perfume, the bottle is as gorgeous as the scent. It reminds me of Bvlgari's signature onyx range. People always complement me when I wear it, it's a sultry must have in my perfume collection
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
The best perfume ever created, and no, I'm not kidding. This is one of those unforgettable long lasting scents that people around you will notice. It's like having your own signature scent. It smells amazing. I used to buy this from Nordstrom but then they stopped carrying it. I've searched everywhere and recently found the EDT version, which is definitely great, but not quite as long lasting. If you can get your hands on the EDP version and love Jasmine, this perfume is seriously amazing!
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I recently got this for my mom because she couldn't stop raving about it. I had never actually taken the time to smell it for myself and whenever I get the chance to I am now spritzing hers! It's is such a beautiful fragrance and I am kicking myself for not getting it for me. Once j run out of my next bottle of perfume I am buying the huge one for me! It's honestly the best going out/unique perfume I have smelled in a while.
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
This is by far my favorite perfume! I first was a little weary just because of the price of the full size bottle but the lovely lady offered the little sample to me! I love it! It's very feminine but not overpowering! It's perfect! I'd rather pay a little more for this quality perfume than try a knock off or something a little,more cheap price wise
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
This is a brand that is trustworthy to bring you the best of the best! As with all perfumes once applied to your own skin the smell will be different for all. But I guarantee everyone will love this fragrance and it last all day long! U can find it for nearly half the price at Walmart than most retail stores!
Abbe J.
One of my all time favorite fragrances. This is interesting, warm, oriental notes, with enough floral to keep it bright. So lovely, lingers on the skin and really lasts a long time. I'll always have this in my collection.
Adrian G.
Love this perfume! definitely one of my favorites. I received it as a gift and continue to buy it time after time. its a nice scent and people always ask what I'm wearing when I have it on.
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Long lasting?
Maricela F.
I have been dyin to try this whata similar perfume?
Roxann R.
Is the scent to strong or to sweet
Kristina P.
Easton, PA
What is your favorite bvlgari scent?

back