BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

The new emblematic creation within the Bvlgari Pour Femme Collection Jasmin Noir, perfectly embodies the luxury and prestige of Bvlgari fine jewelry. Jasmin Noir is a flower of the imagination.  Precious jasmine, white and immaculate, in its noire interpretation.  A flower of pure mystery.  A rich and delicate flower that at nightfall, reveals its intriguing sensuality.  A precious floral woody fragrance with ambery accents centered around one of the true jewels of perfumery: the jasmin flower.  A scent that conjures forth the bewildering seductiveness of feminity as elegant as it is profoundly sensual. Jasmin Noir tells a voluptuous floral story that begins with the pure radiance of luminous light given by green and scintillating notes:  Vegetal Sap and fresh Gardenia Petals.  Then, tender and seductive, the Sambac Jasmine Absolute, delivers its g see more...

• I have been dyin to try this whata similar perfume?1 Answers
BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This perfume is ideal for winter, has fantastic staying power and is going to get you knoticed!" in 1 review
  • "It's such a great scent for the night or day... just great!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite scents, by far." in 1 review
  • "It is a very sensual perfume so it is perfect for date night." in 1 review
Joanna T.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best perfume ever created, and no, I'm not kidding. This is one of those unforgettable long lasting scents that people around you will notice. It's like having your own signature scent. It smells amazing. I used to buy this from Nordstrom but then they stopped carrying it. I've searched everywhere and recently found the EDT version, which is definitely great, but not quite as long lasting. If you can get your hands on the EDP version and love Jasmine, this perfume is seriously amazing!
Kathleen I.
Orlando, FL
THIS IS A LIGHT BEAUTIFUL FRAGRANCE, PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY, OR EVEN AT NIGHT. AVAILABLE ONLINE, AND TARGET THAT I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR. THE BOTTLE IS SHORT AND THE PACKAGING IS LOVELY. MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU ARE A FAN OF JASMINE AS I AM YOU WILL LOVE THIS SCENT
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to perfume scents I strongly identify with jasmine. its literally like Jasmine is my middle name, it is the note that is a common theme in all my favorite perfume, the bottle is as gorgeous as the scent. It reminds me of Bvlgari's signature onyx range. People always complement me when I wear it, it's a sultry must have in my perfume collection
Eleni P.
I love sweet scents and definitely this parfum is one of that kind. I used to have another BVLGARI blue but it was limited edition. I bought those by the airport and I got them a bit cheaper. The good thing about this parfum is that it lasts long.
J. L.
This is one of my favorite scents, by far. It is so seductive, just a light spritz on the pulse points and it's incredible for a date. Also, great for any boost of power for a woman. LOVE.
Kaleigh M.
New York Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so used to wearing Light Blue by D&G but this scent is amazing. Although very different from light blue, it is very sensual and powerful. Beautiful
Nicki A.
I got this perfume as a gift and it is one of my favorite fragrances. It smells like Jasmine but has darker hints to it. It's very sexy.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful scent. At first, I was skeptical but i purchased because I wanted something different in my collection of perfumes. Interestingly, this is one of the few scents that I have been stopped in public and questioned what I am wearing. It seems more appropriate for evening wear but I do wear it during the day. It's a very complex scent with jasmine and it definitely lightens up and changes after the first 30 minutes of wear (as do most perfumes). People are very drawn to it and it's a very seductive perfume.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this for my mom because she couldn't stop raving about it. I had never actually taken the time to smell it for myself and whenever I get the chance to I am now spritzing hers! It's is such a beautiful fragrance and I am kicking myself for not getting it for me. Once j run out of my next bottle of perfume I am buying the huge one for me! It's honestly the best going out/unique perfume I have smelled in a while.
Angel T.
Phoenix, AZ
I seriously LOVE this scent. I love most Bvlgari scents but this is my #1. The first day I wore this perfume I got 3 compliments - one of them was at the end of a busy day at work! I couldn't believe I still smelled so good at the end of my work day. It's a great smell - not sweet and sickly smelling but floral and fresh. Not strong and overpowering - just nice and light.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been dyin to try this whata similar perfume?