BY BVLGARI #32 in Unisex Fragrances

Vitality in a Bottle Eau Parfumee is a generous and elegant expression of personal indulgence that can be worn by both men and women. Frosted glass finishing and silver details reflect the precious nature of the vert (green tea). Fresh scent from the citrus/aromatic/floral olfactory family Perfect for anyone seeking an uplifting and pure fragrance Centered around Green Tea for a feeling of calm and well-being Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This fragrance contains top notes of Coriander, Orange Blossom, Mandarin and Bergamot; heart notes of Jasmine, Lily and Bulgarian Rose; and base notes of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk and Green Tea. For Best Effect: Apply a small amount exactly where desired. Recommended spots include pulse points of neck, wrists and decollete. see more...

Mara K.
san rafael, CA
My mom loves bvlgari perfumes.. I think they're for much older women and have an ok smell but yeah
Amanda F.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Probably for a women in the 30's up, but I used this when I was young. It sort of reminds me of Dolce Gabana Light Blue with a hint of shower fresh. It is long lasting only a few sprays and your good to go. I will continue to buy this as long as I live. I think this is Unisex perfume, not sure. You can wear this for anything and it is soooo worth the money.