BVLGARI GREEN TEA by Bvlgari for Men and Women: SHAMPOO AND SHOWER GEL 6.7 OZ uploaded by Malika M.

BY BVLGARI

Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
Definitely one of the nicest, most fresh scents available. As a Stephanie Plum (Evanovich) fan...I, too, was intrigued by what Ranger's chosen bath product would be like. Absolutely in love with this!
Jocelyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me guess, you read the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and now you want to smell Ranger while you shower. I don't blame you. I recently got a new job and after wanting to try this for two years I finally splurged. It's heavenly. Totally unisex and fresh. I told two other fans of the books I wanted it so we all got it together and we all love it. It feels great and doesn't dry my skin. It's definitely pricey for something so small and used so frequently, so I just try and use a little every so often to make it last. I've got to be honest, despite the high ticket, I will likely purchase this again because it is that wonderful. They don't carry it in my sephora so I bought it online, but as a VIB Rouge I have free shipping so no big deal on that end. I'm hooked. I blame Janet.
elizabeth r.
Laguna vista, TX
This smells amazing and it makes such a great gift!! especially for the green tea lovers, has a really great scent
Malika M.
dubai, UAE
Its a very nice shower gel. It smells nice and foams fast. I dont use it on hair. But for body it is very nice and leaves the skin with a light pleasant fragrance