BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Green Tea By Bvlgari Cologne .17 oz Mini For Unisex see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
ABSOLUTELY love this. It smells so good. 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hate consuming green tea haha, but I'm a perfume and cologne it smells amazing. Perfect blend of sweet and fresh scent. Definitely recommend.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
I really enjoy this product. Green tea is such an essential thing to my everyday life & this cologne I bought for my boyfriend makes me wanna smother his with kisses .
Kaylin C.
Saint Helens, OR
You can NEVER go wrong with a green tea cologne, but this one takes the cake 🎂

It's light and refreshing smell, it lasts forever!! -- all day -- night.

Doesn't leave you with a weird texture of the spray and it really hydrates your skin as you wear it!

5/5 - - - MUST HAVE ALWAYS ON HAND!!
Taylor S.
This keeps you smelling great all day long and once you use it you will never go back to your previous scent. Green tea is my life and to bottle this up once a scent is something I would recommend to anyone.
Hannah B.
This has a classic smell, like something your Grandmother wore when you were young. I'm a fan of timeless perfumes and this is one of them! Lasts all day and I absolutely love the packaging! This is one of my favorite brands in the beauty market!
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
My mom has worn this my whole life. It's timeless and classic and clean smelling. Apparently it's Endee neutral and smells different on men and women. I love it. It's spicy and not too sweet and it reminds me of home.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells amazing!! I have yet to smell something bad from Bvlgari. it's a super clean smelling fragrance and not very overpowering. perfect for sporty girls.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
Such a nature not overwhelming scent. Very calming and soothing for me. Beautiful bottle that grabs my attention in the morning when I'm deciding what to wear.
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
This has an amazing scent. Light, clean and uplifting. It was one of my top selling fragrances when I worked for Dillard's.
Danielle E.
Arvada, CO
This has such a calming/refreshing smell! I just love it. I also use the bar soap in this same fragrance.
Josie E.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Is this a strong scent? I use Mon Jasmin Noir already, if you could compare it to that.
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
I could help with your opinions about this product?
Carla L.
Is this cologne long lasting?