BVLGARI Goldea The Roman Night Eau de Parfum Sensuelle uploaded by Somia D.

BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family:
Floral

Scent Type:
Warm Florals

Key Notes:
Black Musk, Lucious Mulberry, Blooming Jasmine

About:
BVLGARI is writing a new chapter in its olfactory narrative with a floral musky chypre, the first for the brand. The fragrance features a more contemporary signature for women who find its bold character both appealing and intriguing. The fragrance evokes the Eternal City and its ebullient energy emanating from the frenzy etched into its nights. The scent embodies the new goddess of the night, a spontaneous and instinctive woman who stands by her choices.

Buy on ULTA
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this perfume from Ulta.  Light but musky and definitely feminine.  The black and gold bottle is classically styled and is appealing no matter what your deign taste is.  The scent has notes of jasmine, patchouli, and ylang-ylang that are easily smelled but with amore complex blend of woodsy plants underneath.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This perfume might just be my new favorite! I love dark, musky scents, but it can be hard to find one that isn't too masculine or overwhelming. This perfume has everything I want in a scent - a musky base topped off with just enough floral sweetness to take the edge off. Very dark and sensual, yet sophisticated and understated.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I really love this scent. It is not overpowering and it makes me feel confident when I wear it. It lasts for most of the day which is great. It smells deep and mysterious to me. It is not a light scent.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this perfume! It has a deeply sweet scent that isn't overwhelming. It has decent staying power throughout the day as well. It makes me feel Beautiful!!!
heba a.
La
I know that this is a good brand and I tried a second type but it is very beautiful
A great product I would highly recommend ♡♡
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I love love love this perfume! It's so elegant, classy, and sexy. It kind of reminds me of Twilly D'Hermes, but less "spicy". I received a small sample of this and will definitely pick this up in the future! The bottle is a beautiful black as well, but does have a funny shape that reminds me of a grenade or bomb of some sort. Not sure what it's aiming at, but still looks pretty.
I 😍.
Bulgari Goldea The Roman Night, a fragrance with a more contemporary signature for women who find its bold character both appealing and intriguing. It embodies the new goddess of the night, a spontaneous and instinctive woman who stands by her choices.
Ps: it lasts for a very long time. [product:bvlgari-goldea-the-roman-night-1.7-oz/-50-ml]
#bellahadid #bulgari #parfum
Somia D.
London, ON
This new perfume from Bvlgari is absolutely beautiful. Signs of a quality perfume are how little you need to use and how long the scent lasts and Goldea has both and more. It's a rich, sensual perfume and definitely a scent for the winter. The notes I found the most prevalent were rich florals but it may smell different to you. I highly recommend this one.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
this had just a basic perfume smell to me, i could not smell any of the top notes of bergamot, black pepper or mulberry, i could also not smell the jasmine in the heart notes which i would of loved, i also found it more of a mature smell than i like for my perfume for myself
Ali A.
bahrain
It is perfect fragrance for women above 30 y.o and wear black dress in the night , it is very dark and mystirous and not for everyone , but in the correct place on the correct women it will smell sexy

Try it you may like it