BY BVLGARI

BVLGARI Eau Parfumée au thé vert EXTRÉME, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Macy's
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is one of my go to fragrances. It is a fresh green fragrance. When I wear this I seem to get many compliments from other women. It is light and fresh. I have owned many bottles of this fragrance and this review reminded me I néed a new bottle. Give it a try is you like this type of fragrance.
Hijabi S.
Love this fragrance! It is soft and feminine with some romantic earthy notes to it. A sophisticated scent that wears well all day. Highly recommended.
Jennifer D.
New Hartford, NY
This is one of my favorite scents. Soft, fresh and spicy/earthy. I find the scent only lasts for a few hours.
Ashley A.
Tried a sample, it smells really good and last all day. The packaging is cute too, which is nice.