MakeupPerfume & CologneBVLGARI
Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray

Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray

by BVLGARI

1.5ML EPTV

Does anyone know of any dupes/alternatives for the Bvlgari Au the Vert perfume? Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray
What is your favorite fragrance to wear when you’re going out? Mine is Bvlgari Au The Vert, the scent is fresh and subtle, and both men and women can wear it. [product:bvlgari-au-the-vert-eau-de-cologne]. #bvlgari #authevert #cologne #fragrence
is your durable smell?
Start your review of Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray!
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray uploaded by Gina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love love love this ❤️. Not a musky strong scent but a very light scent. Well worth the price of it.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
This is the the only cologne I wear. I was on a cruise years ago and found this in an onboard store and the minute I smelled it I knew I had to to have it. I’ve given it as gifts to people who have smelled it and love it as much as I do. A few years ago I went on an Oceania cruise and to my delight the room amenities were all Bvlgari Au The Vert fragrance, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bar soap and even mini bottles of the cologne, I was in heaven! Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray
KRISTYNA M.
Staff
Bvlgari Eau PARFUMÉE AU The Vert Eau De Cologne Spray uploaded by KRISTYNA M.
Every parfume smells so sweet on me, and I couldn’t find anything that would smell clean and not vulgar. Finally I found this one, which is pure perfection. To my surprise it stays on pretty long, even though just as a very light scent.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
ABSOLUTELY love this. It smells so good. 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hate consuming green tea haha, but I'm a perfume and cologne it smells amazing. Perfect blend of sweet and fresh scent. Definitely recommend.
Martha N.
Jersey City, NJ
This is going to be my new summer scent this coming season. Received it for the holidays and it is a fresh, crisp and clean scent.
Ami H.
My mom's favorite perfume. And i love it when brand makes a portable size.. !
My mom's favorite perfume. And i love it when brand makes a portable size.. !
Kaylin C.
Saint Helens, OR
You can NEVER go wrong with a green tea cologne, but this one takes the cake 🎂 It's light and refreshing smell, it lasts forever!! -- all day -- night. Doesn't leave you with a weird texture of the spray and it really hydrates your skin as you wear it! 5/5 - - - MUST HAVE ALWAYS ON HAND!!
Dani S.
Amery, WI
Such a nature not overwhelming scent. Very calming and soothing for me. Beautiful bottle that grabs my attention in the morning when I'm deciding what to wear.
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
This has an amazing scent. Light, clean and uplifting. It was one of my top selling fragrances when I worked for Dillard's.
Danielle E.
Arvada, CO
This has such a calming/refreshing smell! I just love it. I also use the bar soap in this same fragrance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...