Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Rouge Eau de Cologne .17 oz (Mini Perfume for Women) uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY BVLGARI

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I love this one. I think it's the green tea notes that I love. It smells so sweet but fresh like the blend of a sporty casual perfume and a classy, nice one. I would recommend if you love the pretty,feminine scents.
Fabbie E.
Dover, NJ
beautiful fragrance. love both the green tea and white tea fragrances. but my favorite of the three is the red tea, Au the rouge. i would like to get the EDP next time but less expensive to purchase the eau de cologne and not bad since the fragrance is not exactly weak.
Dalandria I.
Camden, AL
beautiful fragrance love both the green tea and white fragances but my favorite of the three is the red tea au the rouge I would like to get the edp net time but less expensive to purchase the eau de cologne and not bad since the fragrance is no exactly weak
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Got this for my sister and let me tell you she bought 2 other bottles I'm like why so many and she said you can never have to many girl haha
Rosalie S.
Got a sample bottle and loved it hit eBay for a bigger bottle because it is pretty pricey. I use my bigger bottle to fill my little bottle
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
These perfumes are life, I want the big size of all those. Definitely are for beloved. Bvlgari in my mint is fresh and sensual, sorry😆😊👌
Daniela P.
I really did not like this. I have never used it but my sister does and I can stand near her when she use this one.
Hope R.
This smeels was great for a gift to my friends and they want more and they love the bottle very much
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão
É extremamente econômico , não é tao caro , depende muito da cidade. Geralmente em cosmeticos vc encontra ele .
Rubina G.
I love the scent of this perfume. I gifted this to my cousin too and she absolutely adored this perfume!!
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
What does it smell like?