BY BVLGARI

A transparent gel which creates a rich and enveloping foam, creating a clean delicate fragrance to the skin and hair.  Cleanses gently leaving skin soft and hair silky smooth. Bath Gel Fragrance:  A luxuriously elegant expression of sensory pleasure, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc s intimate notes envelope the body and mind. Characterized by the unique note of white tea, it is the ideal fragrance for men and women seeking sensations of deep relaxation and precious intimate moments of luxury. Top Notes:   Artemesia Leaves Heart Notes:  White Tea Base Notes:   Musk see more...

Jessica H.
The Village, OK
When I first tried this I couldn't get enough of it! The scent of this is just wonderful! I prefer using this as a body wash vs the shampoo function. I tried it once as a shampoo, and while it cleansed my hair just fine, I can't say there was anything special about it. But as a body wash it was amazing. It left my skin so soft with an amazing, not over powering, scent. While it is pricey, I've been able to find it cheaper through amazon which makes it completely worth it!
Kristin D.
Like the previous reviewer, I got mine in a Glossybox. I'd heard of Bvlgari before, but never tried any of their products. This stuff ... oh yeah, it is magnificent. The smell is just wonderful, not too girly, and it lathers great on a - what are those plastic loofah things called? one of those. The teensy sample size lasted me a lot longer than those sizes usually do. This is now on my Christmas list.
Robin V.
Green Sea, SC
I received a sample of this product in my July 2013 Glossy Box. I used it the same night I opened the box and I do like it. I used it with a scrunchee. It provided a thick lather. The fragrance is potent and long lasting. I continued to get whiffs of the fragrance well into the next morning.