BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimBVLGARI
Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray

BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray

by BVLGARI

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the blanc A luxuriously elegant expression of sensory pleasure, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc s intimate notes envelope the body and mind. Characterized by the unique note of white tea, it is the ideal fragrance for men and women seeking sensations of deep relaxation and precious intimate moments of luxury. Top Notes:   Artemesia Leaves Heart Notes:  White Tea Base Notes:  Musk

BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray Is this scent good? Does it last long? Is the scent strong?
Where can this be purchased? I’m afraid of ordering from a random site because I’ve received counterfeit perfumes before!
How it smells???
Start your review of BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray!
Product Highlights
This perfume has pretty good staying power, but doesn't stay too strong.in reviews
Alisha S.
Bronx, NY
1,007 reviews
BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray uploaded by Alisha S.
I got this as a sample. It smells very fresh,floral,citrus and earthy. Me and mom liked it.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray uploaded by Mindy R.
I received a complimentary sample card and am going to open and describe it for this review. It is more musky to me than floral. I would appreciate this scent on a man, as it is soft and somehow makes me feel comfy. Very sensual fragrance! I like it. BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray
Maryanne N.
San Diego, CA
My all-time go-to can’t be without it fragrance. Nuff said. I’ve worn this for 10 years.
Emily G.
Middleton
This is my favorite Bvlgari fragrance. It smells so expensive. The scent dries down and warms up on the skin. Gorgeous frosted glass packaging. Go smell this fragrance, it’s truly beautiful. I would rebuy and I’ve given it as a gift. Good stuff.
Taylor J.
NV
I am very attached to this scent. Years ago, my family used to visit from England and would stay at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas. I remember some of the hotel toiletries were Bvlgari white tea hand soaps and bath tea bags. The scent reminds me of these memories and it was the most refreshingly light smell. For years I was looking to buy this as a perfume for a Mother’s Day present and was surprised to see recently that it was sold at Sephora. My mum was absolutely thrilled to get this perfume because of those fond memories and saves it solely for special occasions. Every time she wears this perfume she gets so many compliments. We both love this perfume. As I said, it’s light and refreshing and not overly floral. I would happily wear this perfume for the rest of my life. It’s THAT amazing.
Madelyn F.
Downers Grove, IL
After months of searching, I have FINALLY found my signature scent! A few months ago, I sampled this on a whim at Sephora and fell madly in love. I knew it was the one. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist, and despite the hefty price tag, I walked out with the full-size bottle. The scent is difficult to describe--slightly floral, slightly earthy, slightly sexy. But I can tell you that I've received multiple compliments on this when I wear it, from both my boyfriend and my best friend! On top of everything, a little goes a long way for me with this stuff--I've had it for months now and have barely made a dent in the amount of perfume in the bottle. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Jenny S.
Doral Florida, 1345 NW 98th Ct, Unit2, PGT8501-4212 (CP)
En realidad no he sido capaz de decidir si me gusta o no, puede ser que sea demasiado suave incluso para mi de todos modos me parece que funciona mejor en climas frios, puedo decir que su poder duradero es excelente
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber que tan bueno es este producto? Y cuanto cuesta?.. es difícil conseguirlo?
Rashayla M.
Santa Clara
This is my signature scent. My hubby and I spent the weekend at the Ritz Carlton and our bathroom was stocked with Bvlgari soap, lotion, and body wash. I fell in love with it. It is a bit pricey; however, it is such a clean and sophisticated scent.
Gina C.
Ocala Florida, FL
BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray uploaded by Gina C.
I only got this sample paper of this ki perfume, I liked it, it is very flowery, also I cannot differentiate if it is very good because I could not put it on my skin.