BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray uploaded by Mily S.

BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au the blanc A luxuriously elegant expression of sensory pleasure, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc s intimate notes envelope the body and mind. Characterized by the unique note of white tea, it is the ideal fragrance for men and women seeking sensations of deep relaxation and precious intimate moments of luxury. Top Notes:   Artemesia Leaves Heart Notes:  White Tea Base Notes:  Musk see more...

BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au the blanc Eau de Cologne Spray
  • "This perfume has pretty good staying power, but doesn't stay too strong." in 1 review
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I have this and I hate it. I got a blvgari sample years and years ago that I was absolutely in love with ans ever since I've been trying and buying every kind they have trying to find it again to no avail haha. This scent reminds me of my grandma's dresser drawers, it's definitely a more mature scent I think. It has a distinct smell that not everyone will like, so definitely sample before you buy.
Jessica O.
Brentwood, CA
I have loved this scent ever since I visited a Ritz Carlton that had this scent in soap, lotion and shower gel form stocked in the bathroom. I looked for it everywhere after that and luckily found it at Sephora & Ulta. It is my go to clean smelling perfume. It just smells like I just came out of the shower and has a very light fresh smell.
Meline N.
Los Angeles
I have been obsessed with this since I was 16! It’s been my go to! I love trying out new perfumes but always end up back to this! Perfect for all seasons! Love it!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
After months of searching, I have FINALLY found my signature scent! A few months ago, I sampled this on a whim at Sephora and fell madly in love. I knew it was the one. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist, and despite the hefty price tag, I walked out with the full-size bottle. The scent is difficult to describe--slightly floral, slightly earthy, slightly sexy. But I can tell you that I've received multiple compliments on this when I wear it, from both my boyfriend and my best friend! On top of everything, a little goes a long way for me with this stuff--I've had it for months now and have barely made a dent in the amount of perfume in the bottle. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Veronica A.
I have been in a hunting for a new scent for almost two months and I couldn't find one that would really appreciate. I got a sample in a Sephora gift and immediately knew I was looking for. Perfect for the summer but I think is one of those scents you can wear all year round.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
Definitely a fragrance that I plan on repurchasing for a lifetime or at least until it’s no longer on the shelf. I purchased it on a whim while watching the review of a YouTube person. It’s so fresh and inviting.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best perfumes on the market. They never disappoint. Subtle, clean, fresh, sensual. I've been a customer of BVLGARI for over seventeen years! The quality is so good the scent lasts all day. It's so versatile I've worn it on job interviews or a date. I love it!
Love T.
Rosemead, Ca
I love love love this spray! It is very light and the scent is perfect to wear during the day. Not heavy at all and real fresh! I believe the first time I purchased this spray was at an boutique in Carmel, CA called Cozbar and the several times after was at Nordstrom :)
Rashayla M.
Santa Clara
This is my signature scent. My hubby and I spent the weekend at the Ritz Carlton and our bathroom was stocked with Bvlgari soap, lotion, and body wash. I fell in love with it. It is a bit pricey; however, it is such a clean and sophisticated scent.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my sibling's favorite cologne in which I fell in love with. I love how subtle the awesome smell. Since I love it, one of my sister bought it for me. The scent last long and its heavenly. I love the packaging as well.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Does this smell good and is it strong or not ?
Lilly R.
What kind of smell? Its strong or not?
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Does this smell good?
loa c.
How it smells???
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Esta super quien tiene el suyo ya ?😊