BY BVLGARI

Design House: Bvlgari Year Introduced: 1995 Fragrance Notes: Rosewood, Pepper, Musk And Tea With Lower Notes Of Water And Spice. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
My first time to buy this and i was not regret to buy because its smells so good and long lasting.This is the cologne I always buy my fiancé and recommend to anyone who asks it has a very nice and subtle manly scent that is not over powering and lasts without over using it.
Courtney K.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
This cologne has a very clean sent. I received a lot of compliments when I wear it so I would recommend it to anyone who wants to receive compliments.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Oh my god this cologne smells so wonderful I bought it for my son to years ago use it every day I'm thinking of buying one for my husband so good
Rod L.
Miami Florida
My absolute favorite!!! This is one that I cannot do without. It is a really fresh clean scent, one that lasts the whole day.
Ashley D.
I really enjoy when my boyfriend wears this, love the musk notes in it. Very nice
Emi M.
Great scent! My husband loves anything by Bvlgari. I wish it was so expensive!