BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray

by BVLGARI

Design House: Bvlgari Year Introduced: 1994 Fragrance Notes: Violet, Orange Blossom, And Jasmine. Recommended Use: Evening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BVLGARI Eau De Toilette Spray!
This fragrance is nice for night or day. I always carry a little travel size one in my purse. It has a great blend of Raspberry - Peach - Carnation - Sichuan Pepper - Bergamot. The smell is long lasting and there are no fragrance spikes. It’s a great perfume.
Hace un tiempo atrás usé este perfume y definitivamente amé su olor y su duración, creo q volvería a usarlo sin pensarlo dos veces!!! Some time ago I used this perfume and I definitely loved its smell and its duration, I think I would use it again without thinking twice!
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume smell amazing is delicate and fine is a great fragrance that you can use in the morning is a long lasting the price is worth it is really amazing
Memphis, TN
One of the most sophisticated parfums out there, it's delicious and feminine, one of my all time favorites
This fragrance was a hand-me-down from my step-mother and I couldn't be happier to have discovered it. Without being gifted this perfume, there is no chance I would have EVER paid so much for any fragrance. Knowing how much I enjoy this classic now, I am willing to spend that money on it. And really, in comparison to most BVLGARI things, it's relatively cheap! :) Smells differ wildly among people, so its hard to write a review trying to convince someone who doesn't like it to like it, but if you haven't ever given it a thought, I would suggest sampling it sometime. You may fall in love like I did.
Haines City, FL
This is a tried and true designer for me. I own multiple fragrances as well as sunglasses and they never disappoint. I'm lucky enough to find many of their quality products in my local outlets.
Simplesmente magnífica, muito cheirosa amei o designer e a embalagem amei mesmo !
Jacksonville, FL
I love this scent! It is semi-expensive, but it lasts forever and smells so good! Totally worth the money.
Bronx, NY
I am a perfume whore and this is a must have it have a great scene that last all day and goes at any season of the year.
Grand Prairie, TX
BVLGARI is not only one of the best brand names out there, but this scent is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?