BY BVLGARI

The Essence of a Jeweler. A prestigious, contemporary fragrance, BVLGARI Pour Femme interprets the intensity and refinement of a sensual and precious world - the world of fine jewelery - and translates it into a delicate harmony of floral and feminine scents. A profound exploration of the feminine universe, Bulgari Pour Femme expresses and satisfies a woman's desire for timeless and pure emotions. Bulgari Pour Femme is an enveloping floral bouquet with delicate top notes of bergamot, violet leaf and orange flower. At its heart is luminous sambac jasmine, harvested at dawn, when its scent is at its most pristine, and blended with sensual mimosa from Grasse and the timeless sophistication of prelude rose, whose feminine scent has never before been used in a fragrance. With gracefully diminished base notes of powdery iris, musk and sandalwood, Bulgari Pour Femme is an ardently feminine signature scent, infinitely refined, innately sensuous. Net Weight: 3.4 oz. see more...

Stephanie M.
National City, CA
This perfume gives the best sent in the world you will not regret getting it. For sure you will drive that manor woman crazy with your sent. I am for sure you will get some numbers it will go with yourself and it will make you feel sexy and hot like a model
Abbe J.
I'd wear almost any Bvlgari fragrance. This is a fresh feminine scent with surprising depth. Floral, a bit of sweet, and oriental notes keep it unique and sets it apart from most. Lasts pretty well, lingers nigh let on the skin.
Randa E.
Ridgewood , NY
This is one of my go to perfumes for a night out. It's one of those scents that people will ask you about. I love it when people ask me what I'm wearing. It's sophisticated yet alluring. I would purchase this again and again!
Emily T.
I have a sample of this and my boyfriend LOVES IT. It's very sultry smelling, and it lingers in the best way. It's not too powerful or overwhelming. I'll be asking for the full size bottle this year for Christmas for sure.
Miral K.
Brooklyn, NY
Fragrance for her. Has a strong scent yet smells so good. You can buy it from local big stores such as Macy's or even century 21. The smell is long lasting and your clothes will still have the scent even when it's hot.
Cristie G.
This is the 1st perfume my now husband ever bought for me and I loved it. It is so unique. The smell is strong and one of a kind. I still have a little left!!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
This is one of the most sexy smelling women's parfum sprays on the market. The bottle is beautiful.
Ana S.
Marina Del Rey
Such a beautiful fragrance. Always leaves you smelling wonderful. I loved . đź’•
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love this parfum. it smells wonderful and I always get complements when I wear it. Will buy it again when I run out
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
Do you think this is worth it?
monike m.