BY BVLGARI

• How good does this smell and how much is it?1 Answers
Leah C.
Lovely smell. lasts quite a long time, however of you are sensitive to strong musky scents this may not be the fragrance for you. I got this as a gift, and while I love the scent, it gives me migraines.
Mira P.
Streamwood, IL
I bought this for my friend and it smells amazing! It's not too overpowering, but it's just enough. It makes for a great gift for any guy in your life.
Angel W.
Chula Vista, CA
Very elegant great in smell and prestige in quality! Worth the price!! So great and not a regretful purchase.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Bought a sample set for my daughter for Christmas that included this fragrance. It's very nice.
Betty L.
Love love love! This is the only EDT I have ever purchase a full bottle for myself. I don't go through fragrance fast at all and I do have to be careful wearing fragrance at an office setting (some people can be allergic to fragrance). The scent is very unique and it is a unisex scent. It is a little musky but not overpowering. My all time favorite!
jonathan d.
catano
Amazing i buy it few month ago and smell delicious. everybody smell me and always askme abot my perfume thats really nice...
Yadira R.
How good does this smell and how much is it?