BVLGARI BLV Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Yeidhy M.

BY BVLGARI

A scent of unexpected contrasts and surprising harmonies, a masculine and boldly seductive Eau de Toilette. From icy cold to luxuriously warm, BLV Pour Homme is a fresh, woody and spicy Eau de Toilette. A massive square bottle, framed with vibrant blue transparency.

Olfactory Family: Woody Spicy

Top Notes: Cardamom and Sandalwood

Heart Notes: Juniper Berries, Ginger and Galanga

Base Notes: Ginkgo Leaves, Gray Teak and Tobacco Flower

Buy on Kohl's
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is such a refreshing and delicious smelling cologne. It reminds me of my father who likes to wear this so you can only imagine it brings back memories. This is a suttle yet long lasting smell that you cannot mistake for anything else. I would most certainly recommended this to any man in my life!
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
This company just makes a crazy good product. It really stands out from all the other colognes, and i really like and use a lot if those. But these are just head and shoulders above the rest.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Clean, distinctive scent long lasting Casual wear, Galangal with its piney and earthy aroma mixes very well with ginger and exudes the spiciness that is much needed in any male fragrance.  Juniper and tobacco flower add to the spice which delicately gets enhanced by cardamom.  Sandalwood, gingko leaves and white beech wood all have the woodsy and warm accord contrasting the other notes.  The intense square bottle with transparen't and vibrant blue juice inside intensifies the masculinity of the fragrance.

Barbara P.
I like gifting scents for my dad each christmas. I de ided to go for a mini size this time in order to choose the best for am every day cologne. I feel like this would suit many styles. Feels classic yet interesting. This would be a safe choice for everyone
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this for myself because sometimes I like the more masculine smells men's fragrances have. I got the mini one because I know I won't be using it that often and I like having it with my in my purse just in case my man wants to fancy it up.
Erin H.
Pinson, TN
My girlfriend wears this and I love it! It smells great, the male and female lines go great together and compliment each other! I wear the female and she wears the male, whenever we go out, people always ask what we're wearing!
Dee S.
I bought this as a gift for my brother. He usually wears Armani but I felt like he needed to switch it up after years of wearing Armani. Needless to say he loved this scent so much he doesn't wear Armani anymore.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
This spray is refreshing and light compared to most men's fragrances. I love purchasing it for both myself and men in my family as well as male friends.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL
Purchased for my husband and I'm hooked. Wonderful manly scent without being too over powering. I love the fragrance and it's ability to last all day.
Yanely C.
Phoenix, AZ
I buy this cologne for my boyfriend, I absolutely love this on him. It even lasts for hours. It's subtle yet manly. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Does this smell good?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What store can I find this at?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I never heard of this before. Where do they sell this particular colonge?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite male cologne?