BY BVLGARI #97 in Cologne

A scent of unexpected contrasts and surprising harmonies, a masculine and boldly seductive Eau de Toilette. From icy cold to luxuriously warm, BLV Pour Homme is a fresh, woody and spicy Eau de Toilette. A massive square bottle, framed with vibrant blue transparency.

Fragrance Notes:

• Can you describe its scent? Do you know any man who like...2 Answers
  • Doesn't anyone else feel like perfume is very personal it...16 Answers
  • Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it? 37 Answers
Pop D.
This cologne is incredible, it smells great the designe of the bottle is perfectly designed. I always have a lot of colognes, and when I see one running low I buy a backup, it needs no improvement and I buy them at Macy's. Sometimes as an added bonus when I purchase them at Macy's get come with a nice gift, which is a plus. The good colognes might be pricey but if you are looking for quality you need to pay the price. When you pay cheap for a cheap product, you get what you paid for, which is cheap.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is such a refreshing and delicious smelling cologne. It reminds me of my father who likes to wear this so you can only imagine it brings back memories. This is a suttle yet long lasting smell that you cannot mistake for anything else. I would most certainly recommended this to any man in my life!
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I bought this one for my boo and ooooohhhh my lorddddd he smell good everyday!🙌🏻😍 Its not too strong and not too faint either. It lasts all day and you don't even need to touch up 😊 thinking about getting one for my brothers & my dad for Christmas this year !💜
Emilio P.
Very masculine, strong, and long lasting.  Bvlgari is what I call my "grown man scent," as it is long lasting and is neither overbearing nor musky.  Although it is pricey, it is worth the investment because a little of this product goes a long way.  I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for a prominent scent that is not overwhelming.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
This company just makes a crazy good product. It really stands out from all the other colognes, and i really like and use a lot if those. But these are just head and shoulders above the rest.
jennifer f.
My fiancé wears this cologne and I can't stop following the trail of beautiful smell left behind! Not strong just perfect for my nose! Definitely recommend this for you guys!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Clean, distinctive scent long lasting Casual wear, Galangal with its piney and earthy aroma mixes very well with ginger and exudes the spiciness that is much needed in any male fragrance.  Juniper and tobacco flower add to the spice which delicately gets enhanced by cardamom.  Sandalwood, gingko leaves and white beech wood all have the woodsy and warm accord contrasting the other notes.  The intense square bottle with transparen't and vibrant blue juice inside intensifies the masculinity of the fragrance.

Aimee S.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and I absolutely love it! He loves the smell of it too which is good because I would make him wear it anyways because it smells so good, but it definitely is very pricey! A little goes a long way though.
Jennie B.
Obsessed with this scent! Smelled it in a Sephora and just knew I had to get it. Lasts all day and has this light scent to it. It isn't overpowering like some colognes, very fresh. Big fan of this one right here, perfect for every guy.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Very nice scent.

Not offensive as some. When you want to smell great not 10 minutes before you walk up and after you leave. Just smell fresh.

However unlike most feminine scent prefer eau de parfum which is more concentrate and only need a touch.

Old but nice. Not cheap but entering classics...
Paul H.
Newnan, GA
Who else loves this cologne?
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Worth the money?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it?
Rubi L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Does this smell good?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
What does it smell like?

back