MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimBVLGARI
BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml

Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml

by BVLGARI

A scent of unexpected contrasts and surprising harmonies, a masculine and boldly seductive Eau de Toilette. From icy cold to luxuriously warm, BLV Pour Homme is a fresh, woody and spicy Eau de Toilette. A massive square bottle, framed with vibrant blue transparency.

Fragrance Notes:

Olfactory Family: Woody Spicy

Top Notes: Cardamom and Sandalwood

Heart Notes: Juniper Berries, Ginger and Galanga

Base Notes: Ginkgo Leaves, Gray Teak and Tobacco Flower

Would u recommend that !and is is it strong scent?
What store can I find this at?
Can you describe its scent? Do you know any man who likes this?
Start your review of Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml!
How would you rate this product?
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml uploaded by kyla N.
perfect smell for men, smells fresh but i rather smell something else more than this. not to strong and not to weird. but it’s nice
Rosemarie R.
Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme eau de toilette - 100 ml uploaded by Rosemarie R.
I got this bvlgari sample perfume i really love its very refreshing,the smell stays whole day on my shirt 👍
Erin H.
Pinson, TN
My girlfriend wears this and I love it! It smells great, the male and female lines go great together and compliment each other! I wear the female and she wears the male, whenever we go out, people always ask what we're wearing!
Danielle L.
Massapequa, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a really great cologne. Very strong, manly scent. I also love how they carry all their soaps, shampoo and conditioner at some hotels I've been to. It's actually how I found out about the cologne!
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Mmm. Mmm. Mmmmmm. That's all I can say about this scent. I LOVE it! Definitely a repeat customer for my husband.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff is pk, it dies have a strong smell at first but after like 30 minutes the over powering smell calms diwn
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a lovely unisex cologne. A man or a women could confidently wear this.
This is a lovely unisex cologne. A man or a women could confidently wear this.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
To be honest, it’s just “meh” for the price. I just think you’re paying for the name and it’s overrated.
Tina Z.
Pearl River, NY
This is such a refreshing and delicious smelling cologne. It reminds me of my father who likes to wear this so you can only imagine it brings back memories. This is a suttle yet long lasting smell that you cannot mistake for anything else. I would most certainly recommended this to any man in my life!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
1,531 reviews
This smells so good. I love when my boyfriend wears this, one spray is enough for the whole day. It can be over powering.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...