BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of Bvlgari.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age,... see more...

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Summerville, SC
I really like this fragrance!!! Very pretty! My husband compliments me whenever I wear it...it's his fave!!! I live in the southern regions of the globe. This fragrance sticks through the days humid heat!
Wily G.
Wily G.
Tengo este perfume y simplemente me encanta. Es simple y huele muy rico. El olor no se va tan rápido como otros perfumes. Cada vez que lo uso la gente me dice que huelo muy bien. Lo compraría mil veces
crystal p.
crystal p.
Campton, KY
This smells so good I'm from the south so it just smells even being outside very long lasting strong high-quality
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Fair price for a high end fragrance. It wears well on me and lasts all day.
nicole k.
nicole k.
Baltimore, MD
Exactly what I expected! A high quality fragrance that is defiantly worth the money.
eunice c.
eunice c.
ramona, CA
To die for i love to on my hubby very masculine but fresh at the same time !! soo fresh and modern at the same time great for summer
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
My favorite perfume,I received this perfume as a gift and it smells absolutely amazing!!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells really good, light and somewhat floral. It's perfect for either an all day smell or night out.
Selyna T.
Selyna T.
Ruskin, FL
This product smells amazing! It's not too sweet and offers a nice floral scent. You only need to spray a small amount to smell great all day!
Jamileth E.
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
Great smell honestly freash and sweet. Didnt cause me any dizziness and the smell seems to last all day without it diminishing
Laura R.
Laura R.
Andover, MA
Is better use it in the morning or night?
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the notes in this fragrance?