BY BVLGARI

A decade after the launch of its first BLV fragrance, BVLGARI continues a cherished signature by introducing BLV Eau de Parfum II. A very rich and natural fragrance more closely linked than ever to BVLGARI s jewellery heritage and perfumery savoir-faire. A new precious azure-blue interpretation that is absolutely natural and feminine.  In perfect harmony with a quest for true Beauty of the greatest clarity and elegance. The Master Perfumer, Jacques Cavallier, has interpreted a new idea of naturalness that is both, rich and transparent, essential and sophisticated.  A joyous and sensual scent built around a luminous and fresh violet combined with a vibrant floral heart, noble woody notes and sensual ambers.  As gracefully elegant, yet clear, bright and intense as the azure-blue colour it takes its inspiration from. A resolutely contemporary woody floral signatur see more...

Chaya K.
This tantalizing sweet scent hypnotises your senses like no other. It's aroma is like a bouquet of chocolate dipped strawberries on your birthday. I need to buy a new bottle because I'm almost out.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I was reading a magazine at work one day and it had a page that had a sample of this scent. I opened it and was in love with it. I pulled the page out and kept it in my purse and in every store I went in I would ask if they had it. I ended up going to visit some family in Maine and went to Macy's (we don't have one here in La.) Which was a year later I believe! And they had it! I was so excited. I bought the gift set for I believe $99. I used it and did not think it smelt good on me. Talk about crushed. Well I then kept it in my cabinet for about a month and pulled it out one day and thought what the heck and sprayed it on and it smelt like pure heaven again. Idk if the first squirt was just a bad one or my nose may have been off that day. But this stuff smells amazing.
Shannon J.
Winter Park, FL
This is the only perfume that I am guaranteed to get compliments on every time I wear it! It is classy and sexy at the same time, which means that you can wear it day and night -- year 'round. It is a blend of bright (not green or crisp) floral and the mid and base notes are a warm sexy woody amber. My only wish is that it would linger a little longer. I always have to freshen it up by midday. That could make it a bit of a pricey proposition but it is SO worth it!
CVT/ Ligia R.
I love perfumes I have ever BVLGARI one, but this scent is very rich, I was able to tenr only as four samples , but I'll buy it .
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
Love all of Bvlgari line. I love layering different ones of mine and making new scents.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Herd great things about this perfume , so I got some and its great love the smell
ANGELICA L.
LOOOO love dearly , is one of those scents that transport you to another world, myFaves certainly FEEL like you just swim , I highly recommend it . It compralo unthinkingly IS PERFECT FOR ALL AGES
Marcela R.
This perfume is really good, Its smell is super nice and durable I recommend it 100% it gets us out of trouble and is for all occasions
Mari C.
Sevilla
La coloni viene en un bote precioso y huele genial. Dura el aroma todo el dia y la noche
Natalie T.
Carrollton, GA
Wonder how this smells?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this smell really good? and is it really for the winter.
Mari C.