BY BVLGARI

BLV II explores a rich and transparent sophisticated naturalness. A gracefully elegant, joyous and vibrant scent that sparkles as the azure-blue color that inspires it. For a contemporary and sensual woman looking for a fragrance to be enjoyed every day from morning to evening.

Notes:

mandarin, violet, star anise, licorice, iris, jasmine, lily of the valley, patchouli flower, cedarwood, vetiver.

Chaya K.
This tantalizing sweet scent hypnotises your senses like no other. It's aroma is like a bouquet of chocolate dipped strawberries on your birthday. I need to buy a new bottle because I'm almost out.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I was reading a magazine at work one day and it had a page that had a sample of this scent. I opened it and was in love with it. I pulled the page out and kept it in my purse and in every store I went in I would ask if they had it. I ended up going to visit some family in Maine and went to Macy's (we don't have one here in La.) Which was a year later I believe! And they had it! I was so excited. I bought the gift set for I believe $99. I used it and did not think it smelt good on me. Talk about crushed. Well I then kept it in my cabinet for about a month and pulled it out one day and thought what the heck and sprayed it on and it smelt like pure heaven again. Idk if the first squirt was just a bad one or my nose may have been off that day. But this stuff smells amazing.
Shannon J.
Winter Park, FL
This is the only perfume that I am guaranteed to get compliments on every time I wear it! It is classy and sexy at the same time, which means that you can wear it day and night -- year 'round. It is a blend of bright (not green or crisp) floral and the mid and base notes are a warm sexy woody amber. My only wish is that it would linger a little longer. I always have to freshen it up by midday. That could make it a bit of a pricey proposition but it is SO worth it!
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
Smells really good. I use this perfume for those special nights out where I want to smell a bit fancy and not just wear my perfume from bath and body works or victoria secret.
Cvt Ligia R.
I love perfumes I have ever BVLGARI one, but this scent is very rich, I was able to tenr only as four samples , but I'll buy it .
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Smells absolutely amazing. Very crisp, clean smell. I get so many complements when I wear it!
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
Love all of Bvlgari line. I love layering different ones of mine and making new scents.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Herd great things about this perfume , so I got some and its great love the smell
ANGELICA L.
LOOOO love dearly , is one of those scents that transport you to another world, myFaves certainly FEEL like you just swim , I highly recommend it . It compralo unthinkingly IS PERFECT FOR ALL AGES
Marcela R.
This perfume is really good, Its smell is super nice and durable I recommend it 100% it gets us out of trouble and is for all occasions
Natalie T.
Carrollton, GA
Wonder how this smells?
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this smell really good? and is it really for the winter.
Mari C.