BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family: Soft OrientalTop & Heart Notes: Ginger, Wisteria, Musk. Bergamot, AcaciaBase Note: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Flax FlowerA cold-passionate fragrance for an unexpected woman. Icy vibrations of ginger, the intense transparency of musk combine with the deepness of acacia and the warmth of vanilla. see more...

• My abosolute fave perfume! Always goes back to this one1 Answers
Daniel W.
Dadeville, AL
Smells absolutely amazing! It is a very fresh scent and not too powerful, I love to smell it in anyone that I am around. I would recommend going out and buying this one for sure.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love all BVLGARI perfumes both for women and men and had a few of them. It is a long lasting prefume.
Zuly d.
Aguas Buenas
Me encantaría oler esta fragancia , pues me han hablado muy bien sobre ella . Me dicen que es una delicia de perfume ya que casi todas mis amigas lo utilizan o lo han utilizado.
Laura R.
Bridgewater
Perfume is long lasting. Most of their perfumes smell like a musk which I don't really care for.
Nancy N.
My abosolute fave perfume! Always goes back to this one