Bvlgari Blv By Bvlgari For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 Ounces uploaded by Damaris C.

BY BVLGARI

For Ladies Who Are Sophisticated &Amp; Playful Fresh, Light Scent Casual Wear Perfect For Everyone Blv&Nbsp; By Bvlgari Was Released In 2000.&Nbsp; It Is Made For The Ladies Who Is Sophisticated And Playful, Poised And Still Ardor, Sexy Hot But Cooler In Attitude.&Nbsp; The Ginger Has The Correct Spiciness And Is Sparkling And Attractive At The Opening With Bergamot To Balance The Spice.&Nbsp; Wisteria Shines At The Heart With Femininity And Is Graceful When Blended With Musk And Sandalwood.&Nbsp; Blv Is So Fresh And Oh So Light That It Is Great For Summer Days And Is Meant To Be Worn By Ladies Of All Ages And For All Occasions. see more...

Nikki M.
Prosper, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I use it as my "go to" always. Day or night, winter or summer. I pt like it was made especially for me!
Noemi C.
Downey, CA
It's s nice scent but it just wasn't for me. Good thing a good friend really liked it
Damaris C.
My favorite perfume of all times. My mom gave it to me as a birthday present she knows I love Bvlgari.