BY BVLGARI

Introduced by Bvlgari in 1995 Bvlgari BLV is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of rosewood pepper, musk, tea, watery and spicy notes. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Barbara P.
Barbara P.
I like gifting scents for my dad each christmas. I de ided to go for a mini size this time in order to choose the best for am every day cologne. I feel like this would suit many styles. Feels classic yet interesting. This would be a safe choice for everyone
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for myself because sometimes I like the more masculine smells men's fragrances have. I got the mini one because I know I won't be using it that often and I like having it with my in my purse just in case my man wants to fancy it up.
Jade J.
Jade J.
The mini is kind of small but it's so rich you can get away with one Spritz and save it for a few months
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Poquoson, VA
Love the smell of this but it is a little strong at first. A little goes a long way with this spray.