BY BVLGARI

Christina M.
Detroit, MI
This unfortunately is discontinued buy you can still find the minds on eBay.I am a huge bvlgari fan and I really do go out of my way to find this on does that sell discontinued perfumes.a very nature evening army buy clean and powdery smelling.its very worth the investment to seek and purchase
J r.
This brand has amazing scents. I have had this perfume for years now and I love it. This brand is know for their amazing perfumes and the scent definitely lasts all day.
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
I absolutely love this perfume I got it awhile ago and I went to go search the Internet to see what we I could get some but can not find it anywhere which made me terribly sad! I'd love to find a store that sells it!
Bianca B.
Bought this as a gift and the person i bought it for ended up going out and buying it again just to have an extra bottle on the side lol
Lourdes C.
San Antonio , TX
This is one of my favorite scents. A go to for special date nights. It smells amazing, i receive lots of compliments when wearing it.
I don't know why but I'm not sure if you are a good person or a person who is a good person and you can tell me what you e
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
This smell very good! I gave this to my dad a long time ago and he still remember it as I do. Good to give as a gift!
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
This lasts a long time! And it smells perfect. It's not too heavy or "perfumey" It's clean and classy.
Diana M.
Enid, OK
Gave this to my hubby for his birthday and its his absolute favorite! Ge wears it all the time
Mayra M.
San Antonio, TX
Tiene un ahora riquísimo, y su consistencia es bárbara, rico para el olfato super recomendado:)
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
How does it smell?? How long it lasts??
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
Do you think it is way too expensive?