BY BVLGARI

Designed for both men and women, Black is Bvlgari's ultimate tribute to the fragrance world. Get the unexpected with this fabulous unisex fragrance. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Love this one!  So different...kind of edgy, definitely not one that everyone can pull off!   One of a very few perfumes that I give 5 stars.   Vanilla and rubber tires?  YOU BETCHA.   This is sexy, a bit smoky, and lots of rich vanilla to mellow things out.  2 sprays lasts 8-10 hours on my skin.  Sillage is perfect; just arms length is as much sillage as I want.   This is daytime/office appropriate, but is also great for evening.   Bvlgari Black will always be in my fragrance collection!
Anna W.
Midlothian, VA
This is my new signature sent. It vibes with my body chemistry. I won't leave home with out it. I use is daily. The fragrance lingers with you all day. It even surprises me when people ask me what fragrance I am wearing towards the end of the day. I look forward to misting it daily!
Adeeba H.
I love this scent on my guy! He loves it too. He bought it over the summer from Macy's, right when it first came out. The scent is pretty manly (after all it is cologne). Would buy again for sure.
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
My mom love these this brand and i constantly buy her perfumes and the shower gels from this line so I noticed this spray for men and bought this for my boyfriend. he loves it. Great-- now i have two bvlgari lovers in my life!!!
Dara F.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister.Not too expensive, smells great and she loves it!
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
One of the favorite husband's brand. He has a different fragrance, and we can found it on Amazon
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this for my husband for fathers day and he loved it so much he ran out! great smell.