BVLGARI Au The Vert Eau de Cologne uploaded by Priyanka P.

BY BVLGARI

Fragrance Family:
Fresh

Scent Type:
Fresh Citrus & Fruits

Key Notes:
Bergamot, Coriander, Green Tea

About:
In 1992, Bulgari launched its first fragrance: Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert. For the first time a unique, bold, and unexpected ingredient such as tea was at the center of a fragrance. Inspired by Gyokuro green tea from Japan, Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert is a revitalizing burst of freshness, a vital expression of refined elegance that awakens the senses.

What else you need to know:
Inspired by the intimacy and luxury of Chinese Tea Ceremonies, Eau Parfumée Au Thé Vert was created by Mr. Bulgari as a gift to the brand’s most valued high jewelry clients.

• Is this cologne long lasting?1 Answers
  • I could help with your opinions about this product?1 Answers
  • Is this a strong scent? I use Mon Jasmin Noir already, i...11 Answers
Natalie H.
Newport Beach, CA
I really enjoy this product. Green tea is such an essential thing to my everyday life & this cologne I bought for my boyfriend makes me wanna smother his with kisses .
Janine C.
This is my HG go-to perfume. it smells fresh, clean, and crisp with a slight hint of floral, but not overdone. it's a simple fragrance and great for everyday wear. the nature of the fragrance is a bit feminine while being effortless. I've repurchased multiple times and can't get enough of it.
Kaylin C.
Saint Helens, OR
You can NEVER go wrong with a green tea cologne, but this one takes the cake 🎂

It's light and refreshing smell, it lasts forever!! -- all day -- night.

Doesn't leave you with a weird texture of the spray and it really hydrates your skin as you wear it!

5/5 - - - MUST HAVE ALWAYS ON HAND!!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Used this once and fell in love!!! The product smells absolutely amazing and is so light and long lasting, that you do not even have to use a lot to get the best scent out if it. I would definitely recommend
Taylor S.
This keeps you smelling great all day long and once you use it you will never go back to your previous scent. Green tea is my life and to bottle this up once a scent is something I would recommend to anyone.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
A refreshing, sophisticated fragrance. A bit strong for my liking to wear it every day, but perfect for a wedding or other high profile event. Smells even nicer as it wears and melts into your skin.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
ABSOLUTELY love this. It smells so good. 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hate consuming green tea haha, but I'm a perfume and cologne it smells amazing. Perfect blend of sweet and fresh scent. Definitely recommend.
Hannah B.
This has a classic smell, like something your Grandmother wore when you were young. I'm a fan of timeless perfumes and this is one of them! Lasts all day and I absolutely love the packaging! This is one of my favorite brands in the beauty market!
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
Bvlgari Eau Parfume Green Tea has a very clean , crisp, fresh, scent that is perfect for everyday wear. It is not my favorite scent since their is nothing really exotic about it but it is nice and light and works well for most people.
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
My mom has worn this my whole life. It's timeless and classic and clean smelling. Apparently it's Endee neutral and smells different on men and women. I love it. It's spicy and not too sweet and it reminds me of home.
Josie E.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Is this a strong scent? I use Mon Jasmin Noir already, if you could compare it to that.
Carla L.
Is this cologne long lasting?
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
I could help with your opinions about this product?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Do you think this is more fitting for a Man, Woman or truly for both?

Sephora