Bvlgari Au The Blanc Unisex Eau De Cologne Spray

by BVLGARI

This is a woody musk that was launched in 2003. It contains notes of white tea, artemisia, pepper, amber, and musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bvlgari Au The Blanc Unisex Eau De Cologne Spray!
Sarasota, FL
I discovered this scent when I stayed in a Ritz Carlton, as this was the scent of their toiletries. The scent is a perfect, clean, soapy white floral that I always associate with the Ritz hotels. I understand that it is considered a unisex fragrance, which may explain why I like it, as I do tend to prefer unisex and less girly fragrances. This is a scent that people either love or hate, but I love it.
El Paso, TX
Love this scent! I originally tried a sample from Sephora first before ordering online and I fell in love. It’s not as long lasting as some of my other spray’s that I have and for the price the super nice part is really just the glass bottle and durable cap, but in terms of the spray itself the notes are beautiful and it mixes differently with everyone I like the idea of a unisex fragrance and overall it’s a clean scent with some floral notes (that’s just how I think it smells) but overall if you want one spray and not several this is a great one!
Hilton Head, SC
This is my go-to daily fragrance. It is mild, yet stays all day and mixes a little differently with each person's skin. The white tea is such a fresh smell, and I get compliments on it all the time. I can't say enough good things about it!
Waterbury, CT
Well the unique smell is just invigorating and leaves me feeling fresh every single time! I feel as if I'm a new person after putting it on!!!
Mowrystown, OH
Smells different on me and my husband. It's a win/win!! Our chemistry so both work well with it
No me gusta mucho el aroma de el perfume !! Pero el gel de baño me encanta
No me gusta mucho el aroma de el perfume !! Pero el gel de baño me encanta
Montreal
I LOVE this perfume. It smells so fresh and elegant it’s honestly my favourite unisex perfume of all time. I can see this work for both men and women. I’m usually really into unisex scents, but this won my heart before any other unisex scents did.