BY BVLGARI

A floral woody musk launched in 2003. it contains notes of white tea, artemisia, pepper, amber and musk. see more...

Fabbie E.
Thé Blanc is a subtle fragrance, maybe even more so even than Thé Vert. Despite the fact that I tend to lean towards lighter, more transparent fragrances, I've never really been able to decide if I like it or not. It might be too mild even for me. All the same, I find that it works better in cooler weather. In the heat, the musk can seem overpowering, and it takes on a sweetness that I hardly notice on cold days.

Thé Blanc is a unisex fragrance, and the lasting power is excellent.

Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bulgari perfumes are my favorites I've never smelled one I didn't live but this is one of my favorites. It's super simple and clean with just a hint of that musk you want in a perfume. It's not strong which is great because it's not one of those perfumes where if you spray a lot it can give people a headache. I've never met anyone who didn't love the way this smells when I wear it. It's old reliable for me.
Diamond N.
Lansing, MI
This smells soooooooooooooo wonderful! Definitely a statement fragrance. I get lots of compliments and "excuse me, what are your wearing?" every time I wear it lol
christina r.
San Diego, CA
Omg, is what comes to mind when I see this perfume, it's so lovely and luxurious, the packaging is top notch and it smells amazing.
Crystal M.
Webster, TX
I find it hard to find a nice fragrance that's not overpowering. This one is perfect,especially for a classy evening out
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent and it's amazing on the skin during the day time. I get so many compliments on this scent
Dona q.
Sun Valley, CA
For be a mini thing that want to say that this product you can put and your hand bag
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites parfumes!!!! It's hard to get ahold of this parfumes but I ended up getting it through scentbird subscription box!
Rosanne F.
Kissimmee, FL
Bud sus she did he did bduendjd si did djdnjd she she si de dnd bd de de sndh
Ilaria A.
I like it and the pakaging is so cute! It smells very friendly and nice it's a had a very good first impression
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like?
Ana S.
Piteşti, Romania
clara b.
cádiz, ES
Quereis que en mis videos muestre y hable sobre este producto de Bvlgari ?