BY BVLGARI

In this powerful and energizing fragrance, surprisingly intense icy-aquatic notes are set against warm, woody undertones of white cedar and sandalwood. Notes: Green Prickly Pear, Grapefruit Essence, Posidonia, Frozen Water, Sandwood, White Cedar. Style: Crisp. Fresh. Aquatic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sampson G.
Mesa
Blind bought on amazon for $30 and this fragrance I would say that this is not for everyone. It is like the original bvlgari aqua but with a much more salty sea accord. The saltiness is honestly a bit too overbearing for me. It is about as close to the ocean in a bottle as you can get. It last on my skin for quite some time however. Definitely a summer only fragrance. If you are a big fan of aquatics then this is for you.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
Bvlgari Aqva was one of my favorite Cologne growing up. I've used it for quite awhile and I'm probably on my 4th bottle. This Cologne smells amazing. I like layering it with something more Spicey because this has sort of a citrus smell to it. But I've grown attached to this Cologne.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Aqua Marine is the ultimate fresh out of the shower clean scent in a man. It is light, non offensive, and is one of those fragrances that I cannot stop smelling when someone is wearing it. I love that just about anyone can wear this and it smells good.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
Bulgaria AQVA Pour Homme Marine TONIQ IS A GREAT cologne! Strong and last a long time. I love when my husband wears it. I think it is a very good price compared to other cologne I have bought him over the years.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Bvlgari AQVA Pour Homme Marine TONIQ smells so handsome and masculine. When I smell this on a man it makes me want to get closer. It's not too strong or overwhelming. It's definitely a memorable scent.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this scent. A bit pricey, but I love how it smells on my husband! I feel like we really got or money's worth! The smell lasts all through the day and doesn't fade. The packaging was very different. The bottle shape fit well in hand.
Caitlin M.
This is a nice soft citrusy scented cologne for men, in the packaging itself is pretty nifty. The bottles last if you don't overspray yourself. I would say it's worth the money.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
bulgari aqua is one of my faorite cologne and i really love it the smell.its good than others bcoz the smell it takes long and it was a nice bottle even it more pricey.i like scent it was really smell good from your nose.the bottle shape fit well in hand.
Emilio P.
The smell of this colon is one of the best products i have ever smelled. Its a smooth and nice smell that will stay with you for a long period of time
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This smells so good.My hubby wears this as a spring/summer fragrance. He always smell really go when he puts this on.This cologne is a absolute plus.
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
Ladies use this too??????
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Men or ladies? honestly it's smells so good both could use it lol I do
Ivana C.
Toronto
I guess if woman can use it than my fiancé wouldn't like it! Is it like a girly fragrance??? My fiancé don't really like both gender stuff lol i need to get him a new fragrance i was thinking this but not to sure now! Does anyone think its not feminine???
Ines G.
Can you describe its scent? Do you know any man who likes this?
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The design but what does it smell like?