BY BVLGARI

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An exploration of the freshest and purest water. A contemporary aromatic aquatic signature. Dedicated to men seeking unique, crisp and vibrant freshness. The unique blue-green color evokes the luminous character of “water”, in all its purity and vitality.

Fragrance Notes:

Olfactive Family: Aromatic Aquatic

Top Notes: Neroli Bigarade, Grapefruit

Heart notes: Posidonia, SAP

Base notes: Rosemary Flower, White Cedar Wood

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is the fragrance my husband wears and I love it." in 1 review
Destiny S.
This is one of 2 colognes that I frequently wear. This one has a bit of a musty scent to it, but not in an overpowering way. I got it at Nordstrom. It's a little pricey, but it made me a repeat user so it's worth it. The scent lasts and you don't need to use a lot. Highly recommended!
Olga H.
Kings Mtn, NC
Omg, this is the best perfume for men in my opinion, when my husband wear it, it just does something to me, I can't get enough of it. It's not those very manly, boss boy perfumes, it's fresh, light, but luxuries in the same time. It's not going out or business meeting perfume, it's more like chilling or vacation scent.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
It's my weakness when a guy smells like bvlgari homme, it's not too strong and has this sweet yet athletic kind of scent to it. The bottle is cute and you will end up spending a nice penny on it but it's so worth it
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este perfume huele divino ,me facina esta marcala de Bulgari es cara pero vale la pena cada dolar ,que pagas tiene una gran variedad de perfumes el precio lo vale darse el gusto de oler y regalar este perfume lo recomiendo
Austin G.
Terre Haute, IN
Awesome product use it almost everyday and most likey cant live with it out. Would buy again! MMMM. This is so awesome. When my husband wears this, I'm just like YASSSS come here. It make you smell so "professional" like he should be wearing a suit with this. My husband wore this for our first date and I fell in love with this scent. The scent reminds me of our beautiful and happy time together. alondra c.
alondra c.443 conversations

This perfume is kinda pricey and it smells really good.I gave this perfume to my dad and he has used it ever sence then.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
This perfume is so nice. And if you are looking for a gift this one is perfect it's not strong at all and it lasts all day. I know for sure cause my husband comes back from work smelling nice after a hard day at work . Highly recommended.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
This is on the top of my list for colognes for men I got this for my husband and my dad then got it for himself when he smelt it on him! It is so sweet but still woodsy for men. It smells spectacular after a whole days wear!
Lauren B.
Oswego
The fact I can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I think it's time for me and I have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying
Rylee C.
Salem, OR
This product smells so good. I am a female and I use it. I am a first time buyer and the sent is amazing not strong at all and not fruity. I got this at Macy's. Not room for improvement it's prefect just how it is. I spray a little on my two year old son and he likes it.
Yvonne K.
You don't even know. Every time my husband puts this on, he has to hide in the bathroom for a minimum of ten minutes because if he steps out any earlier, I will pounce on him with kisses under the demise of giving love but I just want to smell him.
Laura S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Is this an appropriate smell for a 28 year old?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How's this smell?
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Has anyone seen this one in a set?
Gabrielle R.
How much does this product cost?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Where do they sell bvlgaris colonges

back