BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari AQVA pour Homme Marine is an aquatic, luminous fragrance with a sensational, extremely natural fresh scent. The original exploration of the aquatic realm comes to life as AQVA pour Homme Marine gradually unfolds an aromatic scent dedicated to a man with a vibrant personality: A free spirit who gains his strength from the force of the ocean waves with fruity floral notes and a subtle cedarwood undertone. Notes: Neroli Beigarade, Grapefruit, Posidonia, Rosemary Flower, White Cedar Wood. Style: Curious. Freedom-loving. Exuberant. see more...

• "I love when my husband wears this when we go out. " in 1 review
Sebastien D.
San antonio, TX
This product is amazing! Bvlgari is awesome by itself but for some reason this certain fragrance that Bvlgari came out with is extraordinary. I am young and I love to smell good,fresh, and masculine. So If you are ever debating on a cologne, I suggest you go with this one.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
My fiancé’s cologne collection is almost as intense as my makeup collection. Whenever I hear of a new upcoming cologne, I️ race to check it out and buy it for my man if it’s good. This is one of my ALL time favorites!! I would take off like half a star for the bottle.. it’s such a weird awkward shape that it’s hard to store on our vanity. Thankfully the incredible smell makes up for it! If he’s gone for a week, I’ll even wear it because it smells so, so good. Ladies, if you’re looking to buy your man a new cologne, make sure to stop and smell this one!! 😍
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I do not recommend this product personally no don't think it smells very good and don't think that men or women would like it very much. I don't think it is worth the price at all.
Nathan P.
It's unisex so it's great for female or male. It has some notes of citrus and flowers with some wood scent. I found that this cologne lasts for the whole day! It's very strong but not too overpowering. Take caution because one spray is enough.
Shaun C.
The smell lives up to the scent its very light very fresh and its a scent best suited for being out and about in the day or i like using it for travel especial to more coastal areas
Laura T.
Miami lakes, FL
My boyfriend said this was his favorite, it's not to musky or strong and it lasts pretty long. It was a great gift and I highly recommend it.
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Smells excellent! Very crisp and clean. the bottle does not stand up though which doesn't matter cause it still smells good!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cologne smells amazing, it is by far the best. Its the perfect mix of manly and fem. If i could bathe in this I would
Crystal P.
Smells very nice and its perfect for a nice night out its not crazy strong so it dent burn your nose either
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This has a great smell. I have gifted it to friends before and have only gotten good feedback.
Where can I buy this
Nikki  N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Macy's has it. Try Fragrance Net it's an online store and they have a lot of discounted cologne! I get my stuff there all the time!! Not sure if they have this though!!