BY BVLGARI

AQVA pour Homme. Vibrant, pure and masculine, AQVA pour Homme blends aromatic freshness with an elegant Mediterranean touch.

Aniley A.
Hialeah, FL
My husband uses this perfume and what I can tell you for my opinion and my husband's taste has a rich aroma and has a very good fixative lasts all day and stays in the clothes even when it has been washed
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
I bought this at Dillard's for my husband for Christmas one year. This is my husbands all time favorite. He used it up very quickly. Not sure if it's because the bottle is small or because he used it so much. It's fresh and manly. Smells just as noted, like mandarin.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Need a salty sea breeze kind of fragrance that screams SUMMER? This is what you need. It can be found for a good price if you google it. It also lasts on skin for a while. The bottle is really cool compared to others and the sprayer is nice! If you're looking for a Summer scent, give it a try!
Priya B.
Rockaway , NJ
Great men's perfume! It smells very good! You get a good value for what you are paying. I bought it at Walgreens! My husband is a repeat user of this cologne. There is no room for improvement on this cologne!
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
This scent was how my husband smelt when i first met him. It smells so good! It reminds me of a citrus smell. He never seems to run out so i definitely think this a good value
Christian H.
Pueblo
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This one takes me back 9th grade my girlfriend loved this stuff i haven't had it in awhile but i got to get my nose on it again try this one guys u want be disappointed.
Jordan B.
Columbia, SC
One of my favorite fragrances for the summer/warmer months...It's a unique, masculine fragrance that is very versatile.  To put it in a nutshell, it smells like a beach, but not the sunny white sands of the Caribbean...It smells like a what I imagine a dock in the pacific northwest would smell like.  Salt and seaweed take center stage here, and even though that doesn't sound like the most appealing scent, trust me, it's Salt and seaweed in the best possible way. The drydown becomes slightly sweet, and it's incredibly smooth. Performance is also fantastic on my skin...it projects well, and I can expect at least 8 hours of performance....This is a fantastic fragrance from a fantastic house.  Very well done....
Tiffany R.
Tempe
I got this perfume in a sample pack that I ordered from Sephora. This is one that I was hesitant to try because I am usually a girl that goes for perfumes that are light in color. A perfume in a dark bottle scared me away. So this one was the last one that I tried. Ironically, it was on a date night with the hubs. However, this one was refreshingly different from what I imagined. The best way for me to describe it is that it made me feel glamorous! He loved it he thought it was sexy and "grown woman". I will likely get this one for my personal collection.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I know I'm not a man, but this scent is so addictive. If you are a boy and you are looking for a new perfume you should totally try this. You can purchase it at Macy's. The scent is so masculine, I bought this to my best friend and when he uses this I'm always behind him trying to smell his neck. it makes me fall in love. It last long and smell so good and strong, as a woman I LOVE IT!!!
Jeannette O.
I gifted this gem to my man friend after fawning over the scent for years. I'm rubbish at describing the scent but generally it's light and fresh but not too crisp or soapy. The scent seems to last all day and is wonderful year round. Really really lovely. I would definitely repurchase!
Lala C.
It is smelling?
Clleany A.
Goiânia Goiás
Este produto vale a pena?
Karina M.
higuey
Donde lo puedo conseguir ??? Y que precio tiene ???
Clleany A.
Goiânia Goiás
Este produto vale mesmo a pena? Não irei me arrepender?
F H.
Este producto vale la pena ?

Sephora