BY BVLGARI

A citrus aromatic , introduced in 2008. It features notes of neroli, grapefruit and cedar. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rylee C.
Rylee C.
Salem, OR
This product smells so good. I am a female and I use it. I am a first time buyer and the sent is amazing not strong at all and not fruity. I got this at Macy's. Not room for improvement it's prefect just how it is. I spray a little on my two year old son and he likes it.
Maya F.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so nice. And if you are looking for a gift this one is perfect it's not strong at all and it lasts all day. I know for sure cause my husband comes back from work smelling nice after a hard day at work . Highly recommended.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
This is on the top of my list for colognes for men I got this for my husband and my dad then got it for himself when he smelt it on him! It is so sweet but still woodsy for men. It smells spectacular after a whole days wear!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Oswego
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact I can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I think it's time for me and I have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I love buying my son cologne I smell this and I knew that he had to have it because it smells so good his girlfriend loves it buy it
Tori P.
Tori P.
mineral wells
My bf wears this and it makes him yen times sexier. Even when I thought he couldn't get any cuter. Love it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This fragance is delicious, is amazing.. I Love it. Is long lasting and super soft... It's incredible.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
This is my uncles favorite spray! I also love the smell of it and it's so long lasting!!
aneli r.
aneli r.
My fiancé loves this product its smell is so good i gave one yo my babe for his biryhday
OMG, é , isso mesmo, fiquei cho, fiquei cho com esse perfume, o melhor, nao vivo sem,