BY BVLGARI

A citrus aromatic , introduced in 2008. It features notes of neroli, grapefruit and cedar. see more...

Olga H.
Kings Mtn, NC
Omg, this is the best perfume for men in my opinion, when my husband wear it, it just does something to me, I can't get enough of it. It's not those very manly, boss boy perfumes, it's fresh, light, but luxuries in the same time. It's not going out or business meeting perfume, it's more like chilling or vacation scent.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
This perfume is so nice. And if you are looking for a gift this one is perfect it's not strong at all and it lasts all day. I know for sure cause my husband comes back from work smelling nice after a hard day at work . Highly recommended.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
This is on the top of my list for colognes for men I got this for my husband and my dad then got it for himself when he smelt it on him! It is so sweet but still woodsy for men. It smells spectacular after a whole days wear!
Lauren B.
Oswego
The fact I can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I think it's time for me and I have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying
Rylee C.
Salem, OR
This product smells so good. I am a female and I use it. I am a first time buyer and the sent is amazing not strong at all and not fruity. I got this at Macy's. Not room for improvement it's prefect just how it is. I spray a little on my two year old son and he likes it.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I love buying my son cologne I smell this and I knew that he had to have it because it smells so good his girlfriend loves it buy it
Breanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Not only does my boyfriend love this, but I do too. It isn't overpowering and just the right amount of man stench for me. ;)
Destanie M.
Silverdale, WA
Love this on my hubby. Not overpowering and just the right amount to make him smell amazing without being overly strong.
Liliana R.
LOVE this smell! its the type of scent you smell when a man passes by and you cant resist but take in all the scent.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Es el perfume favorito de mi hermano, tiene buen aroma, a su novia y a mis amigas les encanta como este huele