BVLGARI Aqva Amara Eau de Toilette uploaded by erika f.

BY BVLGARI

A fragrance inspired by the infinite opulence of the Mediterranean. Aqva Amara is enriched with noble ingredients and is a provocative blend of Italian citrus and woods. This woody aquatic scent is an unexpected contemporary expression for the modern man.

• Top Notes: Sicilian Mandarin and Essence of Neroli - Neroli comes from the bitter orange tree and prolongs the zesty freshness of Mandarin
  • Heart Notes: Rich Water - An enrichment of exquisite raw minerals that creates a sense of well-being
  • Dry Down: Indonesian Patchouli and Frankincense - Patchouli's earthiness and noble elegance is enriched with Frankincense which gives density and radiance to the base note

• How much is it? And where can i purchase it?1 Answers
MATHIAS M.
MILWAUKEE
Not a huge fan of this one. It smells overwhelmingly of orange. So I guess if you're into that, this might be for you. It did perform very well for a fresh fragrance. Long lasting. Women didn't seem to react positively to this one either compared to my other colognes. I would recommend at least trying it out, it seems to be popular.
Kevin K.
A must have for summer fragrances! This in my opinion is the best hot weather fragrance that everyone should have. Amazing! Not often that I buy a fragrance and before I’ve ever used much of it I decide to buy another bottle. But this one is that good!
Marc A.
United States
A strong, long lasting fresh sea aquatic, citrus scent. Typically, the fresh scents are not as long lasting but this one is out of this world long lasting. The scent can be off putting to some if freshly sprayed but it is a really nice fragrance once past that.
Dimitri t.
chicago
Got a complement. She asked, “ you smell wonderful, is that Aqua Di Gio?”
I think I pick up on the similarities from the original composition.

I get it...This gives off that super fresh vibe. Wore it in extremely hot weather.
Estevan A.
Pretty good fragrance a very refine and classy Orange scent but very casual and masculine, last for a decent amount of time and the price is pretty affordable as well.
Erika Q.
This smells amazing! My boyfriend loves this smell! He wears it often!! It smells sexy! I don't remember the price but it was worth it !! I would recommend this product to anyone! I can't remember where I bought it because it was so long ago. But I would buy it again!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I will start off saying that I give this 4 stars only because the design of the bottle could have been more sleek and manly. The scent of this is unforgettable. It's something a man might use before a business meaning, not for a night out.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
This fragrance is seriously amazing! I bought it for my boyfriend last Christmas and he's used it everyday and still has a lot left! The smell lasts all day and isn't too strong. Plus it wasn't expensive at all!
Yamile  K.
Windermere, FL
Another favorite for my husband. This is a very elegant and sophisticated aroma , last all day , he gets tons of compliments
Diana A.
My boyfriend use this and the smell is sooooo nice! I'm love with this. He got it for christmas and he love it!
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
How much is it? And where can i purchase it?

back