BY BVLGARI

Top Notes:&Nbsp; Mandarin And Petit Grain Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Posidonia And Santolina Base Notes:&Nbsp; Mineral Amber Made In Italy see more...

Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband is a fan of cologne but have never tried this one. I plan on purchasing this one maybe for Valentine's day for him to try. I do like the brand and what they have to offer for women, so I think that this might not be too far off.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE THIS! Its my little secret...I use this as my daily fragrance, even though it's supposed to be "for men". People always compliment on how good I smell. The scent is more androgynous, not too overpowering, musky or manly.
Desiree g.
I bought this for my husband, I liked it on the tester in the store, but once he put it on I thought it was too strong and over powering! The smell got more tolerable ad the night went on, but not something I would ask him to put on.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
My BIL is obsessed with this cologne and I do see why. I just feel like they can make it smell better because I didn't think omg this is amazing when I smelt it.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very high quality cologne! A little on the expensive side but sure is worth it! Smells very good too!
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Giving this to my brother for Christmas... he loves it and I got a great price! So... I'm very happy. and the smell is sooooooooo good