BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari Extreme By Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Was Launched By The Design House Of Bvlgari Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 1999 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Day Wear Launched In 1999, This Fragrance Has Notes Of Coriander, Lavender, Galbanum, Tea, Grapefruit, Neroli, Petit Grain, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Pepper, Balsam Fir, Guaiac Wood, Brazilian Rosewood, Cardamom, Iris, Sandalwood, Musk, Oakmoss And Cedar. Made In Italy see more...

Robin W.
I bought this for my husband is one of those colognes that has a very distinctive smell it's kind of strong but it's manly and smells really good I recommend this
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. Def a strong scent! I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Vanessa R.
Hello! This is a very sexy scent for any man looking for a new cologne the bottle is nice and sleek. This is a one of a kind scent
Carly R.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a refreshing cologne. Very distinctive smell. It's one of those scents that you recognize as soon as you smell it.
sasha s.
This stuff smells amazing it stinks that it's quite expensive but I say it's worth it for the long lasting affect
Adriana O.
My brother and boyfriend both use this cologne. I love it!! Smells very manly & i cant get enough of it!
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
I bought this for my boyfreind. He absolutely loves it. It smells so nice and the smell last a while.
Sandra V.
This product is so expensive but it smells so good . I would most definitely recommend .
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
My mom bought this for my dad and my dad and my brother use it. I love it a lot.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Hints Hints... already looking for ideas for Valentine's Day for my boyfriend :)
Miguel L.
What type of scent describes this perfume?
Ricardo M.
Motupe - Lambayeque
Hola , hoy les quiero hablar de este producto ya que es muy bueno , ya lo he probado y su fragancia y olor es muy bueno , lo recomiendo a cualquiera que sepa de fragancias .