Bvlgari 15089335014 Blv II Coffret: Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml-1. 7oz + Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml-0. 34oz + Bath & Shower Gel

BY BVLGARI

Blv II Coffret: 1x Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml/1, 7oz 1x Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml/0, 34oz 1x Bath & Shower Gel 75ml/2, 5oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Blv II, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Marybel T.
Silver spring, MD
I love the smell and aroma. It last longer that the usual cologne my son wore before. It smelled clean and neat with an eleant tone. Very masculine and sensual in my opinion. I love it!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
It has a really good strong but very long lasting smell. Perfect as a gift! My husband loves this one.
Taylor P.
I love this it smells great and totally worth buying! I would definitely buy this again for sure.
Rakhi B.
Jamaica, NY
Love this perfume! My husband got this for our anniversary. I would like to repurchase it again.
Faith Jan  L.
Philippines
Excellent fragrances.Its own unique scent. Expensive but worth it. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sharifa L.
Is this do you buy them together or do you purchase them separately