BY BVLGARI

Design house: Bvlgari Scent name: Bvlgari Aqva Marine Pour Homme Size: 0.17 ounces/5 ml Gender: Men's Marine Edition of Aqua Pour Homme came out in 2008 with a view to enhance the naturalness of oceanic freshness in the original perfume. They added neroli, grapefruit, seaweed, white cedar, and rosemary to the old recipe to make it more sea-faring and fresh while bringing on tranquility to the wearer. The result is simply outstanding. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Britini C.
Britini C.
I strictly bought this product because of its beautiful packaging I had no idea what it was going to smell like but I was pleasantly surprised it's amazing
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Woodbury, NJ
EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET SHOULD OWN THIS COLOGNE. Definitely my favorite men's cologne, and I would buy for any guy I know. The scent is unexplained and delicious, absolutely amazing.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
My husband wears this he loves and wears this I love the smell it's not too strong the smell is amazing
Kat B.
Kat B.
Chesterfield, VA
Love this fragrance it's very clean and reminds me of the ocean good for an everyday cologne
Cintia R.
Cintia R.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells very good. It's a fresh clean scent and I would buy it againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought this for my boyfriend 'cause a think smell sweet, but not it too spice for my likes. About the time it least its a lot, even days. I dont really like but my boyfried it does. So I think is good for men but not for women.Β