BY BV MEDICAL #18 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Aneroid Sphygmoman Precision Crafted 300Mmhg No-Pin Stop, Spring Loaded, Chrome &Ndash;Plated&Nbsp; Manometer Manometer Face Plate Features Bold Luminescent Numerals And Extended Graduation Marks For Easy Reading In Any Light Condition Double Stitched Nylon Cuff Includes Unique Marking System To Prevent Users Applying The Wrong Size Cuff On Patients Dip-Molded Inflation Bladder Withstands Daily Abuse Inflation Bulb Includes Filter Screen End Valve Which Reduces Dust Build-Up Chrome-Plated Brass Air Release Valve With Filter Screen Vinyl Carrying Case With Deluxe Nylon Zipper Inspected And Packaged In The Usa From Foreign Components Lifetime Calibration Warranty Two Year Warranty On Inflation System Available In Non Latex Bv-11-200Nl Made In China see more...

Krystal D.
Ruskin, FL
I have this exact one and it works great! It also goes on easily and fits most of my patients! It's super easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone interested in a blood pressure cuff as a student or in the field.
Ntia C.
I have one at home I don't really use it a lot but I take my moms blood pressure all the time. I love it that it's manual instead of the battery operated ones I feel like they are never accurate.
Eva L.
This is great to have. Lite weight and easy to use. The material it's made of is tough yet nice to touch. Easy to fold up and put away. It doesn't take too much space.
Shaunice L.
This cuff set was so so reliable and really perfect for practice when taking blood pressure. It was nice because I never lost my cuff or stethoscope. So convenient and easy to use.
Danielle Z.
This one isnt so bad. Ive seen some pretty terrible sets but this one works pretty well. I started using it when i first got in the field and its never failed.
Kaytlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this cuff and it works great. It fits mostly everyone I've used it on at work. Great quality and holds up well.l for years.
Kortney C.
Denver, CO
I have been using the for a long time. It has held together great! Not planning on replacing it anytime soon.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I have one in pink, works really great and isn't hard to put on the clients.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com