BuzzFeed uploaded by Belle B.BuzzFeed uploaded by Belle B.

BY BUZZFEED #96 in Apps

Amber S.
Mason, MI
I like this site because it can be whatever you want it to be. Funny lists and collections of tweets if you need a laugh. Entertainment news. Political news. Community posts for real life story sharing. I use this website and app extremely frequently and will continue to do so!
erika z.
I've had the Buzzfeed app on my phone for quite a while. I always check it for interesting and random articles to read whenever I'm bored and for useless yet fun quizzes to take. It's nice to have to find out what's going on in pop culture, the news, and life.
Cristina G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my favorite app! Lady Like, The Try Guys, BuzzFeed Unsolved, the Quizzes, Tasty, along with news, entertainment, shopping...this app has it all. I love their What People are Buying in Amazon this week or Top Rates Amazon Products lists that come out weekly. I’ve found so MANY good products from these list! Also, I stopped reading regular news and only get my news from BuzzFeed. They still produce serious news but also heartwarming and funny stories. I feel like I get the scary and heavy with warm and fuzzy.
Anna P.
Boston, MA
I find Buzzfeed super entertaining. As someone who doesn’t have a routine source of news, I can count on Buzzfeed for quick articles on current issues. They also have very fun videos and quizzes, and keep me up to date on some pop-culture.
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I love buzzfeed, it's a great time killer when you are bored but I had to uninstall the app from my phone for lack of space. I usually just view the website on my laptop or in the chrome browser via my phone.
member-92dbd
Buzzfeed provides stories, quizzes, and news information in a way that is interesting and inviting. The app is easy to use. The ‘Trending’ section of the app is regularly updated, which provides current news and information. Highly recommend (although, the news is highly biased towards the left)
Jada T.
I love buzzfeed I like to do their quizzes at night before bed because they make me sleepy, they also have great recipes to read and sometimes interesting articles. Buzzfeed is cool and gets a lot of hate for new reason but I like it.
Cassandra S.
Morgantown, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Buzzfeed is an addicting but fun app where you can watch videos, take quizzes, and read some great articles. It is easy to use and has tons of content, updated regularly.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I love BuzzFeed! BuzzFeed keeps me up to date on real news and on celebrity gossip, it provides me funny or interesting quizzes I can mindlessly fill out when I'm bored, it suggests products to me, and has tons of videos for me to watch depending on my mood. They have unique points of view and posts cover almost every topic you can imagine. My only negative is sometimes you find a really stupid pointless quiz or article that makes no sense but they're rare and you don't have to lol at them. Great way to pass time!
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Techie Expert Level 1
I was never a big fan of Buzzfeed. That is until it brought to me my greatest joy in life BUZZFEED UNSOLVED. Go do yourself a favor and literally watch any episode and you will be hooked. It is on Hulu and YouTube.
Tiffany P.
Do you have a favorite article from Buzzfeed?
Commerce, GA
Is there a buzzfeed APP for android?
Commerce, GA
What kind of topics are on the site
Commerce, GA
Whats your favorite article on Buzzfeed?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Techie Expert Level 1
Is it worth getting when there is a buzz feed article on snapchat?