BY BUY SEASONS

Superman 2005 pet costume - xl see more...

Merimel V.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Made my dog the coolest superpet in town. It is so cute on him and people would love to pet him ang call him super dog
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
It's ok not what I was expecting, it was really tight on my dog and wasn't exactly as good of a costume as I thought.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
I ordered this costume on target.com. I was unimpressed when I received this in the mail. This costume was not designed with the canine anatomy in mind. The arm holes were way too close together and my dog was unable to walk in this. My dog has no problem wearing clothes, but this costume was a true exception!
Mia W.
Mia W.
This is a cute and fun option for pet lovers. Your pet has to be the right size. If you can try it on before you buy it, it would be helpful.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Super cute costume and the pricing is okay. i do think the sizing is a little off, but the overall quality is there in the costume which is a plus.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
This is very cute but the arm holes are too small. I had to cut them a bit... they are also too close together.. I feel as though this product should be cheaper.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
Super cute costume how could you not love this? Its not that durable but its also not made for everyday wear! ha