Buy Seasons Soft Baseballs - 12ct uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY BUY SEASONS

These soft baseballs make perfect party favors for your baseball-themed party or team get-together. Made from durable polyresin, they are designed to be tossed around. This pack includes 12 soft baseballs, so you'll have plenty for everyone. see more...

Ashley G.
Calhoun, GA
These are great for kids of all ages. They aren't very expensive or dangerous. They keep kids entertained inside or outside.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
These are great for smaller kids. even toddlers. we play a lot of softball in my family and the little ones enjoy using these
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
I love these. My kids can throw them and I do not have to worry about anything getting broken during rainy day fun
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great amount of product and soft for kids to play with and not have to worry about them getting hit and hurt
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
I use these to help develop my players confidence at the field. They bounce a bit more and are great for infield training where hops are inconstant and random. These should be used in all Tee ball games and even at CP6/7 levels. I have 2 cases of them for team fielding training.